Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wanted to share these

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 September 27th

lrm-20260927-084656_1790517266.jpglrm-20260927-085010-3_1790517280.jpgpicsart-26-09-27-19-15-02-787_1790517292.jpg
lrm-20260926-175704_1790517225.jpglrm-20260927-084256-1_1790517251.jpg

7
User Profile: Ednamius
Ednamius September 27th

@blissfulSoul2956 oh my...these are gorgeous! did you take them yourself? Thank you for sharing them!

I was expecting to read something in black and white,bit instead I saw beautiful colors! You made my day. I wish you the best!

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP September 27th


@Ednamius Thank you and yess , i took these myself, and I'm thinking about posting 😅 daily , be hopped on and curious xd.
User Profile: Ednamius
Ednamius September 27th

woah,posting daily? tag me if you'll publish daily,i want to see more! I love these type of images,I used to be passionate about them in the past O:

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP September 27th

@Ednamius will do , and thank you for being my evergreen supporter

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 27th

@blissfulSoul2956 Wow! You did a phenomenal job capturing the beauty in each! 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you for sharing with us! You're so talented! 

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP September 27th

@YourCaringConfidant thank you

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP September 27th

@YourCaringConfidant thank you very much

load more