Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any Advice is Appreciated 🖤

User Profile: dezismelancholy
dezismelancholy 11 hours ago

My Depression has been getting worse lately, I have support and I know it’s only temporary but this time around I’ve been struggling more to pull myself together again. My main issue being all my Interest and Motivation for my School and Art is completely gone and it’s frustrating me to no end.. I don’t know how to get back on track. I open my laptop to do school and then nothing.. i re-read the same thing zone out during video portions and can’t seem to focus for more than 10 mins if that. I don’t have access to a therapist right now so any advice to help in the meantime is appreciated.

4
User Profile: pinkCherry1616
pinkCherry1616 8 hours ago

@dezismelancholy

It sounds not easy. It’s good to see you are looking for other options for yourself like asking here. Thank you for trusting us 🌸

Would you consider taking with someone about how you feel? What are your worries?

You could share more in this thread or choose talking with listeners…

User Profile: KindSoul111
KindSoul111 8 hours ago

@dezismelancholy

Thanks for sharing,I know it can be really hard to focus,I am here to help,if you want to discuss more I'm open to it! :))

User Profile: DancingDaoist
DancingDaoist 7 hours ago

It sounds like something thing subconsciously might be competing for your attention. You could sit and breathe watching your breath and see what comes up.

User Profile: limeKitten7087
limeKitten7087 7 hours ago

@dezismelancholy I've been dealing with bi polar depression for over a year now with not only no interest in anything but also have to do physical labor everyday, carpentry work, struggling to think and body hurting all day, I'm to the point of constant anger because of it, not my first rodeo and i hate to say it but there's not much or no magical words to wish it away, it's almost like going through stages of grief, takes a long time, last time took 2 years to get out of it but when i did i was in better mental shape then anyone else ironically, i just try to relax in the time i get to relax and try not to dwell on the trauma of it, cbt helps, cognitive behaviour therapy