Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I lost track of time

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower September 30th

It's been 9 years since I've been feeling numb, depression has taken over me, now i don't even remember the cause, the feeling, the life I've had, the supposed happiness people around me said I've once had,

I don't feel alive, i don't feel like myself, i don't even know myself anymore, I'm tired, it's like

Being a blank canvas yet I'm self aware

I'm aware I'm depressed

I'm aware ive lost a lot of my memories because of that

I'm aware im stressed

I'm aware I've missed a lot of things

I'm aware i slowly push not only myself but people around me

I'm aware I'm watching myself losing.. Myself.

I'm aware it's severe

But being aware doesn't help

And i blink, it's already 9 years.

7
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 30th

@wilthflower

I'm not sure if this is a poem or is this your thoughts.. 

You sound very depressed and your trying to find meaning in your life..

This post sounds like you are having great difficulties..

There is a saying "This too shall pass." 

I dealt with a severe and depressing situation for 20 years.. as long as theirs hope there is a chance for having a blessed life..🌲

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower OP September 30th

It's my thoughts..

Yeah.. "This too shall pass" Right, i really hope it will

It's tiring being aware and seeing myself in a 3rd person POV without being able to change the outcome

Maybe, just like you said ,there's still hope

..

What about you? How's everything with your depression, is it better after 20 years?

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 30th

@wilthflower

My depression is ok. I could go off the meds for a couple years. I just stay on the meds because it's convenient. 

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower OP October 1st

I've tried using meds over and over but it messed up my memory , and I'm glad medication works for u

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: pinkCherry1616
pinkCherry1616 October 4th

@wilthflower

How are you today?

I imagine it must be disheartening to look back at those 9 years.

You mentioned you don’t even remember how it started.

Are you able to say what keeps you down now?

Did you try exercising and going outside to get more sun exposure?

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower OP October 4th

I'm not doing great today, still the same

I've tried all the method yet none can bring me any spark, yes.. It is hard, 9 years is quite long

No. I still don't know, I'm not even sure of the reason...

And just yesterday my anxiety and depression flaring up too much without particular reason my whole body is shaking, i kept stomping my foot uncontrollably while saying "no no no", and i don't even know what I'm Reffering " No" To, idk the reason, and my hand .. It's shaking for a straight 2 hours without stop,..

I know it's severe but again, being aware doesn't help me.

I tried going outside.. But i always feel outcasted.. It makes me feel more down than being inside.

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower OP October 4th

I'm not doing great today, still the same

I've tried all the method yet none can bring me any spark, yes.. It is hard, 9 years is quite long

No. I still don't know, I'm not even sure of the reason...

And just yesterday my anxiety and depression flaring up too much without particular reason my whole body is shaking, i kept stomping my foot uncontrollably while saying "no no no", and i don't even know what I'm Reffering " No" To, idk the reason, and my hand .. It's shaking for a straight 2 hours without stop,..

I know it's severe but again, being aware doesn't help me.

I tried going outside.. But i always feel outcasted.. It makes me feel more down than being inside.

load more