I want to rest, but to rest I have to live, and living hurts.
I'm trying.
I really am trying, but sometimes I even feel like I hate myself.
I see myself as so small that I feel insignificant, incapable of anything.
And almost every day I feel tired and drained because of that, because I'm exhausted, and that prevents me from moving forward.
But at the same time, I can't find a way to overcome it, I can't find any "support" that truly helps me.
I try to distract myself by thinking about other things or even playing games, sometimes even writing.
But what I feel overwhelms me, and I start thinking about it while I'm doing those things. I don't feel like I can be at peace at any point.
And just a little while ago, I started thinking about it again.
About "hurting myself."
I haven't tried it, I didn't try it, and I don't want to try it.
Because deep down, I know that's not what I want.
But I just feel like it was good to say it.
Keeping that feeling inside makes me feel worse, and the mere act of writing it down makes me feel freer.
But I sincerely hope that soon everything will be over. I want it to get better for me, so I can feel "alive" again, even with the things that seem smallest or most insignificant.
I’m going to say this completely unprofessionally but depression can’t go away completely but doing things like cardio or going to the gym helps I say this from experience and science because working out releases both dopamine and serotonin and it takes 66 days to build a habit so if you end up taking this completely unprofessional advice stick it out for at least 66 days before anything please don’t take this from me thinking I’m professional it’s just my experience and our brain chemistry that leads me suggest this
@Elchicodelaventana
You are not useless.
Or worthless.
Or horrible.
It's terrible the games our mind can play on us and the things we believe.
💖
