Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you a creative soul? tell us what you like to do as a creative outlet

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 23rd, 2015

do so here.

74
June 22nd, 2015

I also write songs and slam poetry.

User Profile: BlueBlueberry5426
BlueBlueberry5426 June 22nd, 2015

I like to draw and daydream crazy stories.

User Profile: BlueEyesNeko
BlueEyesNeko June 22nd, 2015

I'm an art major, so art is my thing. Right now I'm working on a bunch of bigger projects for other people, so I don't have much time for my own work. But, when I do, I usually enjoy doodling or trying new things with watercolors and Copics! I love creating new creature characters as well!

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 22nd, 2015

Today I'm going to do some Rug Making

load more
User Profile: BeingHappyismyAim
BeingHappyismyAim July 1st, 2015

For my outlet I love to dance, beatbox and sing. Sometime I even take photos. I just try and become myself to feel better I guess

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

Dancing sounds a lovely upbeat thing to do, lift your spirits

load more
User Profile: Ivoryrose8311
Ivoryrose8311 July 1st, 2015

I like to draw. I have to have the patience but when I do it's nice. I have always wanted to write but I don't have the imagination.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2015

I like to draw too

July 1st, 2015

My creative genes help me illustrate and doodle.. I doodle the crap out of anything and everything.. :D

User Profile: DaisyDarling
DaisyDarling November 7th, 2015

I love writing dreamy stories, drawing cats and make videos ! :)

User Profile: ihope4ever
ihope4ever November 7th, 2015

I love singing and writing songs <3 I also like drawing and writing stories or poems ! Oh and daydreaming is my speciality XD if that counts

User Profile: Super13
Super13 July 16th, 2016

@ihope4ever Writing stories! I play guitar but mostly learning a lot of songs so not really creating there. I also edit music videos

load more
November 8th, 2015

Art and writing have been my constant therapy for depression. So, in all my spare time, which isn't much , i doodle artworks