Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you a creative soul? tell us what you like to do as a creative outlet

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 23rd, 2015

do so here.

74
User Profile: meaculpa
meaculpa February 15th, 2016

For me electronic circuits are an old passion. Tinkering with new circuits and creating small electronic devices is something I love to do. I also like to do odd jobs like wall/wood painting and plumbing ( although they aren't as good as pro jobs, I would pass as an intermediate guy, not a pro ). DIY is my passion and I rue it when it comes to car/vehicle engines because then I really have no say because the new ones are microprocessor controlled and out of my league.

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 February 18th, 2016

Hi @meaculpa

Sounds like you really know how to distract yourself and that's exactly how to cope smiley Best wishes to you.

Lucy2

User Profile: pioneeringJackfruit9582
pioneeringJackfruit9582 February 18th, 2016

@meaculpa I like to do upgrades around the house watch sports socialize with friends listen to music come on here for other ideas walks fly a drone lol

load more
User Profile: Halfaperson
Halfaperson February 17th, 2016

I like to drawing, it's my only escape from feeling lonely.

User Profile: Halfaperson
Halfaperson February 17th, 2016

@Halfaperson *draw

load more
User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein March 3rd, 2016

I once wrote an entire book called "Fractured", never got it published or anything. Don't think I ever will. But basically it's all about how after the first ever sucessful anarchist uprising the entire UK splits apart into seperate nations each with their own equally sh*t political ideology.

The ending was really depressing. If I can remember correctly it's where all the city states destroy each other in a huge war and those who did survive are killed off in a massive famine and the CO2 produced by the city states that didn't believe in global warming lead to the ice caps melting and the world is destroyed.

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 3rd, 2016

Wow @EmmanuelGoldstein surprise that must have taken so long to write, you were doing something really constructive and I think that's great yes

Lucy2

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein March 3rd, 2016

@lucy2 Oh thanks, it didn't actually.

It's amazing how industrious you can be when you stop sleeping.

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein March 3rd, 2016

@lucy2 Oh thanks, it didn't actually.

It's amazing how industrious you can be when you stop sleeping.

load more
load more
User Profile: Doubleakert
Doubleakert July 14th, 2016

I've played the harpsichord for 9 years, but I had to stop because I didn't like the new teacher I got and I didn't have any harpsichord in my new home (I played my father's haprsichord). I like it a lot, it's a very tricky instrument to play because you can't play louder or quieter like you can with a piano. You must be very talented to put emotions in what you play. And the keys are very light, you must be very precise when you play, because when you don' t touch the key in the middle you always push on 3 keys at a time XD You must have light, precise and swift fingers. And I love the baroque music. It sounds so beautiful to my ears.

I write a lot of poetry, in french. I love to write about the nature, I take my inspiration from the thunder, the wind, the water, the stars and I mix it with the message I want to say.

User Profile: zenob3433
zenob3433 July 16th, 2016

Working on my art journals. I draw, paint, collage and print anything I that comes to my mind.

User Profile: healingSoul80
healingSoul80 July 16th, 2016

I'm a healing soul 😂

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein July 18th, 2016

I used to write short stories and small extracts that could be part of a greater novella, decided to stop after they got increasingly dark and revolved around armaggedon.

User Profile: zenob3433
zenob3433 July 19th, 2016

I love visual art. I do everything from drawing, painting, collaging to computer art and photo manipulation. Sometimes I do a combination of multiple techniques. I mostly work within my art journals. I guess I'm unconciously searching for an outlet since I don't communicate well with others.

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 July 24th, 2016

I wish i'm good at something. Because i know by being good at something, anything helps you to feel good about yourself and it certainly boost up self-confidence and self-esteem.

But looking at the bright side of things, i do look forward to spend some 3 times a week doing simple exercising like skipping and one day wish to get a bicycle so i can go cycling around the neightbourhood enjoy the scenery and fresh air.

User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU July 26th, 2016

Creativity is unpredictable.