Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Icebreaker: As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up? ❤️ (08/04/2020)

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups April 8th, 2020

Hello everyone! 😊 It's been a while. How are we all doing? Good I hope!

So I realise times are difficult, and it can be tough to keep ourselves distracted, so I've got a question for you:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

As a child, what did you wish to grow up as?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

For me, I always wanted to be an actress or a vet. Whilst I'm neither of these things, I did love drama at school and I have a passion for animals ❤️ So I wasn't too far off the mark! 😁

What about you?

Jem 💜

83
User Profile: SpecialSystem
SpecialSystem April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

A doctor or a lawyer

User Profile: SpecialSystem
SpecialSystem April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

A doctor or a lawyer

User Profile: Traveller8
Traveller8 April 9th, 2020

I wanted to be a lawyer like my dad :)

User Profile: notforshopping
notforshopping April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

I wanted to be a programmer for a video game company, always been captivated by game design and stuff. 13 right now, and thinking about multiple things i would love to be: a writer, a storyboard artist, and still lovin' game design. Rebecca Sugar is an amazing inspiration to me <3

User Profile: impartialPal3654
impartialPal3654 April 9th, 2020

A famous singer/movie star

User Profile: karenw
karenw April 9th, 2020

Lool seriously? One of Banannarama with

Coloured hair. I managed the pink hair. but

Tone deaf so i cant sing never made the

Band haha. Lucky for anyone with ears! Lol

User Profile: AlexFox800
AlexFox800 April 9th, 2020

I wanted to be a veterinarian or police officer

User Profile: LynnChrist1379
LynnChrist1379 April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

I have wanted to be a lawyer since I was 5 years old and I still don't know why. Recently, I think being a lawyer may be a lot of work, so i'm leaning more towards becoming a cognitive psychologist. I think it would be a good idea.

User Profile: Moonwaker94
Moonwaker94 April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

A forensic anthropologist

User Profile: Funygman
Funygman April 9th, 2020

Scientists