Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Icebreaker: As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up? ❤️ (08/04/2020)

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups April 8th, 2020

Hello everyone! 😊 It's been a while. How are we all doing? Good I hope!

So I realise times are difficult, and it can be tough to keep ourselves distracted, so I've got a question for you:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

As a child, what did you wish to grow up as?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

For me, I always wanted to be an actress or a vet. Whilst I'm neither of these things, I did love drama at school and I have a passion for animals ❤️ So I wasn't too far off the mark! 😁

What about you?

Jem 💜

83
User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 May 16th, 2020

A teacher smiley

User Profile: MamaGoose42
MamaGoose42 May 17th, 2020

i wished to become pretty. for a career i wanted to be a singer- which i still want to this day.

1 reply
User Profile: GrandLegs
GrandLegs May 22nd, 2020

@MamaGoose42 Don't give up! It's a great idea

load more
May 19th, 2020

Mhm a teacher or actress.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 19th, 2020

From a child my ambitions where to work with horses as I was never lucky enough to own one.

User Profile: GrandLegs
GrandLegs May 22nd, 2020

I would have wanted to be just like my dad; A hero! He went down in Afghanistan for 6 months.

User Profile: lilmuzikal2
lilmuzikal2 June 20th, 2020

A veterinarian lol

User Profile: selfconfidentMelon5824
selfconfidentMelon5824 June 20th, 2020

An actor or a writer

User Profile: BookyCapri
BookyCapri June 20th, 2020

Apparently, when I was like 3 I told my parents I was going to be a doctor and a teenager when I grew up. 😂

1 reply
User Profile: heavenlyForest41
heavenlyForest41 June 20th, 2020

@BookyCapri

I had wanted to be a vet. Not headed there in life now, but I still love animals now if not more then I did when I was little.

load more
User Profile: sh1508
sh1508 June 21st, 2020

I wanted to be an egyptologist when I was small and then archaeologist. It's odd that I turned out to be a nurse but I suspect it's not the right career path for me as it causes me a lot of anxiety. I used to get a feeling of accomplishment from my job and even feel like I was helping people but lately that hasn't been the case and I've been feeling very jaded and burnt out.

User Profile: bitlegacy
bitlegacy June 21st, 2020

Wanted to be Batman when I grew up. Come 2020, now I fear getting eaten, so gotta drop that plan.cheeky