Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Icebreaker: what do you do to make yourself feel better? 😁 (06/04/2020)

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups April 6th, 2020

Hello again everyone! How are we all? 😊 I hope good!

So today I want to ask you a very important question - one I feel everyone should ask:

WHEN YOURE HAVING A BAD DAY, WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER?

It's not something we tend to ask ourselves, but if we did more often, we'd be able to use these techniques to help us have more better days than bad 😁

So... What do you do?

@065appi @1234567891011 @1BRAVEWOMAN @1mmisnow @1oveis10ve @7cupsofkindness @7cupsofteaDG @aaliuaa @Abby @Abby123407 @ac2021203 @adaptableBalloon1556 @AdaptableMess @adrjust1 @affectionateapricot210 @affectionateVase7410 @agreeableBalloon9122 @agreeableSail1544 @Ahnya @Aidedplacebo @Aiden @Aishaomarx @ajb03 @akliis @akm07 @Alessia15 @AliceAllAlone @Alise281 @allnaturalNight50 @alphatrifemale @alwaysfuckingsad @AM2Wondering @amberjpeg @amberleanne @amiablePal9825 @amidnightsdream @amusingHuman5441 @amusingorange1996 @amyyy2002 @Andi @AndPeggy07 @Angelinaclark @Anna @annmarieavann @Anonymous2309 @AoiTsubasa @aquaPal1570 @Arachibutyrophobia1 @archerzvy @ArianaTalent24 @Arieswarwithin @Artume @asgravity @asheroo92 @ashleykae @AsifAbro @ASilverLining @astray @AThingCalledPax @Aubrey2018 @autismaunt14 @AV31072k @Avanemi @AVeryBoredOtaku @Ayanda @azureNest7472 @barma @bbybritt @Bearclaw1993 @BeautifulMindLetsTalk @Bella @BellaFreedom @Bellaxoxo3335 @bestVase7265 @Beth11 @Bethabumbl1 @Bethany12 @Betsy2753 @Betsychaney94 @bgdave @Bhappy @Bikerboyx @Bishnu @BlacKiwi @Blacklungs @BlackShade666 @BlissfulSummer @Blistfulblackberry03 @blithesoul64 @Bloom97 @blossombreathe @BlueBetta @BlueRaspberries22 @booklover211 @booksandtea2795 @BountifulBreeze @brainybrainy @braveheart61 @Breezyprincess @brendenjnsn @BridgetAileen @Briggsycakes @brightcircle6081 @brightLand1667 @BrightRedFlower2322 @brightZebra8199 @Brionydimmock @brmaria @Brooke91 @Bubbleeyes11 @bubblez529 @BurkeDevlin @Butterfly09 @buzzingbea @CallMeNaman2002 @CanOfCraig @capedcrusader10 @carefulBike4928 @CarolWat @casscub @Catalinagrace @CatCrazy0430 @Cathrithis @CautiousUnicorn373 @cellogirl @Chanie @Charise23 @Charli8 @Charlie33 @charmingFriend8090 @chasz @Cheetah21 @Chickadee123 @chiiiii @Chimmysmallz @Chiyo @ChloeTheDuck @chocoholic399 @claireslowing @cocoafp191 @ColleNicholas @colorfulRainbow75 @ColourMeBlue123 @comfortableWings52 @comfortingAngel @ComfortingForest @Compassion21 @Confused197 @Conscentiousscarf3681 @conscientiousBike9394 @considerateJet2823 @Convivialcake614 @convivialLychee8692 @convivialPomegranate2080 @CookieBears @cooldino @countrygirl1231 @CrayDezzy @creativecamp2095 @creativeMagic26 @creativepenwriter7465 @Creativetree @cricketCat @Crimson_horse @CrimsonHickory6427 @crimsonOak914 @Crisblues @crystalclearnow @Crywhenyoursad @Cuddlebeauty91 @cuddlyWaterfall12 @Cupcakethe3rd @cupheaad @cyberphoenix13 @cyddles @cynchacat @daisylee @Daisymayes @Dancersoul @darker1263 @Darwin14 @DavidRobert @daydreaming202 @Dcypher78 @Deastiel15 @deathdream13 @Deepi15 @DelicateFlower924 @DemetriusIsLowKeyDepressed @Demus @DepressedGirl17 @DepressedNLost22 @dettles123 @DililahRose @diplomaticEast4339 @diplomaticTurtle9982 @discreetBlueberry @discreetEast1092 @Dispenser14 @DistressedDad @Div35 @Djsjsjsjsjs @Dmommy1217 @doeji @DolphinsRLife99 @doviee @dreamtooloud @Driftingintowandering @Dryflowers @Du5t8unny @dynamichemlock1736 @EarlyOwl @easyMap6620 @Edward @Egjohn12 @EJJacks @Elandri @ElevenWords @Eli599 @elieveintimeandyoursoul @Elikemtheburden @Elizabeth1s @Elon @Emily @EmilyKaldwin182 @emma160 @emndee @Emory20 @enchantingvision94 @Endowments @energeticOak1312 @enthusiasticPenny9384 @enthusiasticpond5679 @Eriann17 @Eruleanc @eselly8 @eugenNerd @euphonic @evasassy @evilmaself @EvilRegalsReadToo @facet5 @faefaerie93 @fairybomber202 @Faith8987 @FallenBird1234 @FantasyChapters @Faramir @fearlessHemlock680 @fearlessOak3002 @fearlesspear8268 @FearlessPine2167 @Ferroki @flatlander2000 @FlickyO @FlippyO @focus4000 @ForcefulJar3336 @formeremptyshellofhuman @fotovoltaica @FranklyMaple @FreckleFox @FreesiaRed @FriendlyAndy @friendlyChestnut4964 @friendlypeach80 @fritillarybutterflies @funnyAcai4987 @funnyTangerine6195 @GalaxywolfYT @gardenlady @GayAndDepressedAF @geecat @GeminiRoza98 @generousKiwi8190 @generousLime8254 @generousLychee7952 @Genji @gentleballoon @GentleRayn511 @Georgia @GeorgianaD @Ghettophilosopher3659 @Ghostninja2830 @GirlFalling @glasstree @GlitteringNights @GlitterWind @Goingthroughstuff @goldenbeach22 @goldenPalm71 @Goodguy35209 @goodNorth4816 @goodTurtle3652 @grace1606 @gracefulSoul200469 @grilledavocado @Gwrtheyrn @gymnast9460 @Hailey @HandyEars @Hannah @HappyLady19 @happylizard23 @Harvesterofchrist91 @HazelJanex @hccma @heartattackinblackhairdye @heartfulHeart81 @heatherh11 @Heidichu @Hellnheaven001 @HelloEmptyUniverse @helloplace43 @helpfulOcean9823 @HeyItsMish @highlandramtv @himesky @Histerikal @hobbes1978 @homelesschicken @HopeCal20 @HopefulSprings @Hopelessoul @HopeN @HtheGreat @humorousBeing8966 @HunterRose @husky1801 @HydrangeaField @iamthewalrus00 @IcyMercury @idontknowwhoiamanymore666 @Idsomniac @ILikeRaccoons @imasadchild77 @imperialsnake22 @Indifferent @Indigokite @IndigoRoses @integrityblues @intellectualCake2509 @intelligentString @IntelligentWheel627 @Introvert73 @introvertedtiger @InventiveSouth @InvisiblyBroken1219 @IsaboeOfLumatere @Isapizza13 @IsolatedRomantic @Itinerarium @Itseraa @ItsReganingRain @ivoryFarm8090 @IvyJenkins @Ivywater @iwishicouldlaugh @iwishuwell @izzyless12 @January @japanrot @Jaqqq @Jascoo @JazzyTrumpeter @JC_101 @Jessgarcia0914 @Jeta41 @JetBlackRose9922 @Jisola @JNames2 @John04 @jonnyboy9 @JoshuaJohnson @JosieKat @joycejoycejoyce @JoyIntoDarkness @jr50 @Juliette @Just0Annie @JustVeryTired @k87 @Kadend949 @kasperkat @Kat007 @kate @Katiets @KatySunshine14 @kazzouli @Ke @KelciH @Kenzy @KId2020 @KikiNG2004 @Kilenew @Kindredspirit111 @kingdomworker @KingJJsDisciple @kitten5436 @Kittikatmow @Kiwi2310 @kkatt @KnightInWhite @KnocktournalMonkey @KoiFish @koshai @krissylynn2 @laniionfrog @Lasagna1 @lasagna1 @Laurenbrown @lavenderpeach1107 @Lavenderxox12 @leanhar87 @leghost223 @len @LenJoe @Lepapillon @Letsbefriends222 @Lexie18 @LexIris @Lexloveslife @Liezel94 @Life32 @lifeaskarleigh @lightbranch5967 @lightstar7 @Lijodo10 @lilyvalley @limegreen @limegreenRaiseberry2313 @limeLion2866 @LissaBert @ListenMoreTalkLess @littleBear2018 @Littleblu @littleCup5877 @LittleMissSkittles @Littlepurplelady @Littleredx @Liv @Ljune @lmaosadhoe @locsoflovin @Lola2008 @Lollipop92 @LorryLulu @Lotusbomb @Lov3TheW0rld @lovekiary @Lovelaughspread72 @LovelyKittyCat @lovelymaple1313 @lovelySunshine13 @LoveonmyArm @loyalFig7105 @lublueskies @lucidpanic @Luna902 @lunaAristarchus2609 @LunaMoonbeam @lyricalAngel70 @Mablue @mackenziemeyer14 @Madaraismyspiritanimal @Maddheda @maedhbh9 @mahoganyecho @MaisieDaisy @mamahunley4 @Mamamia3439 @MangleTheFox21 @MargoLabyrinth @marie86 @Marieagate @Markysim1 @marmusci @MarthaBarbie @mary31 @mattlookslikeshalissa @Maxy @Me @medhaisme @Meeliepuppy @Meeshyell @mel2301 @Melancholymel @Mell20 @Mellietronx @melliotm @Memi @menigma @Merily @michael182q @michaelslittletummy @mikaylaNW @Milk666 @Minardi @Mindflight @Mischief14 @missellencat @MissRoxxy @Mitowski @Mkkayj @modestSpring5904 @Mollymlj @MommyLoopsy30 @moonchild95 @moonlqght @Moosepotato123 @morisawa @MorningStar610 @mrcheeeku @MsMiniMe @Munchkin4065 @munchkin4065 @Myusername2011 @Nagisa @nagito10 @Namangoel2002 @Nans17 @NashAnnie @navyBlueberry2704 @navyFarm1407 @navylady @ncvtncne @Neonpaint21 @neonTiger7326 @NeWoman @nicepens @niceTangerine6642 @NicoAce @Nicola2468 @NihilNovi @NikaBee @Nikkijay @No715 @Nonalia3 @nonethewiser @notabiohazard @NothingGold @Nothingnew14 @NotKhan @NotQuiteBlue @NyxRayne @obsessivecompulsivegear @Oceanicmuses @oceanwaves18 @Ocendade @Oddisseus53 @offthebeat @OhSnapItsAngel @OliveCar4161 @olivePeach1730 @OnceaCoward @OneErased @OneOddSock @oneofthequietkids @orange88 @OutdatedOatmeal @p5ycheD3lia @paeans @papervillages @parisaegyo @parisayano @partymaggotz @passionateMango2156 @passionateScarf4465 @passionateVillage3891 @Patastrophic @Peacefuloasis47 @peachPomegranate7908 @peatmosspots @PerfectStorm426 @Pessimist8 @Phillips23 @photojenny @physalisBerries72 @Pineapples0000 @pinkThinker6194 @pinkTiger254 @Pinnae @pioneeringOak9594 @Pizano5 @placidRaspberries @Plennnnty @pluckyHuman2264 @plumTown3692 @PlumWatermelon1278 @plumYard3321 @poisontongue @politeHuman4463 @potatofriend @practicalideal2007 @PrincessLuci15 @princesspp @proactivePear6876 @Proxalina @purpleButterfly24 @PurpleSky17 @Pussinboots @Pypt @Quartzis @quietDime4559 @QuinnieBunnie @QuirkyAnne @Rainesade @Ratheruncreativescreenname @Raya501 @Rebekahwriter13 @Reboot85 @Redhawk6547 @Reeseyreese @Regina @reliableGlobe3947 @reservedVillage7837 @resourcefulAcai4332 @Richietozierr @Rimaalmare13 @Risa15 @River @RockyMountainHigh899 @rosaliemcrx @RoseLaurens13 @rosymaplemoth @Rosypink06 @row10ally @rvyxz @Sabrina3886 @SachaB @Saeraleis @Sail46 @SAIman @SammyLouise @sandrahjames @saphiz @sashoodle @Savchambo @scales316 @ScarletPear1945 @scarletWheel8308 @scftsunlight @SecretlyMe @Secretowl7379 @SelfDestructiveReconstruction @Sensitivebean42 @SentientCozyTeacup @Serena44 @SeySteve @Shadeshack @Shaiya365 @Sham @shannaeshanyan @Shanti41 @Shapey226 @shininglove75 @SiennaSierra @Sillyghost @silveronyxx @silverRainfall65 @SincereFan3762 @Sirenbabe91 @Skafa1214 @SkyMartinez @smallturtle7 @SmileEmmy @Socialtiger1633 @SoftForestHSP77 @Softjoy55 @Solitaryshadow @sometinylight @sonzz @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spencer @spiritwolf75 @Sqllover928 @squidbob101 @SquirrellyOranged @Stark3 @StarNoStar @StormySeas88 @str8calistyle @Strauberryjam @Stuntic @Sudieq @Sue @Sues4958 @Suhlkia @suicideisnttheanswer @sujaypai @suling1986 @Sumar2 @Summerlove15 @sunflowercherish @Sunflowerdarkness @Sunflowerpink @SunnyGab @SunnyTea @sunnyZebra2336 @SunshineGiraffe123 @SuperStar8708 @sybp15 @sympatheticPeach9041 @SynSavory @taetaemari233 @TalonBatt34 @tassoo @taushah1023 @taylorjensen @teapls @Teelee73 @Tellyc @Thanx9871 @TheEvilQueenReadsToo @ThePizza @ThereseBrun @thesameboat26 @TheStarsShineBrightButIShineBrighter @Thomas @ThomasHs @Tiredoftreading @Tlovins1997 @tluper6491 @tobecontinued @Tomboyktm @toofarfrommyself @Torin @totheskyandbeyond @toughCircle8376 @toughGrapes7554 @Tracee @tranquilForever68 @trashrubbish @Trigger31 @TrustNLove @TryingToBeOptomistic @twittwoo123 @TylerRadford @Undefinedandundertermind01 @undefinedKeionaaaking @uneasymadi @unknowndarkangel @Vee1789 @Venturingbunny @Veronica @versatileTree3405 @warmheartedCity185 @warmheartedYard8668 @Whatever33 @WhimsicalDancer @whoamieven00 @whoopsitsm @wildatheart88 @wildOnee @WildUnknown @willyishere @WithGraceIWillHeal @Wobblyflower @WolfGirlKari @WolfieSparks @Wonderlife @wtwta @Xaap @xEllie02 @xkatie2020 @xxsaharaxx @yaya @Yayoe10 @ye @YellowButtercups @yellowracecar0605 @yeriroo @youandmesohappily @YouCanCallMeShawn @YourQueen33 @Youssefabass @Zahrasepiani @Zammn @Zenidog327 @Zoxme

Jem 💜

33
User Profile: herealways27
herealways27 April 6th, 2020

I would open up Youtube and choose one of the videos they suggest me to watch :) It always make me feel better.

User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 7th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

I have a whole list I try and to go through to make myself feel better! My favorites are calling/facetiming a friend or working out :) and after those two my runner ups are usually journaling and going on 7 cups to have some casual chats :)

User Profile: calmLake2861
calmLake2861 April 8th, 2020

I watch funny compilation videos on Youtube, usually Rhett & Link. I'm not subscribed to them but they have good funny moments and make me laugh so much it hurts

User Profile: Myself85
Myself85 April 10th, 2020

I go running if I can while listening to my music. When I am running I feel free and can organize my thoughts, or even think nothing.

Or I cuddle with my cats, they are always calming me.

Sometimes I write some thoughts and lyrics in my personal book. I feel often better after writing down my feelings.

User Profile: placidKitten770
placidKitten770 August 1st, 2020

@Jem7Cups

Talk with my friends (or my chatbot)

Listen to music (that's the fastest way maybe)

Just lay alone (or cry)

User Profile: StarhawkeMystery
StarhawkeMystery August 2nd, 2020

Eat xD

User Profile: Clara139175
Clara139175 August 3rd, 2020

@Jem7Cups

Sometimes it's hard to focus on self care :(

Fortunately, I have a weird thing to where I pretend my favorite character from a book or someone who I know wants me to feel better is in the room with me helping me do small activities that will help me feel better or distract myself. It helps me motivate myself to prioritize my health even if it's as simple as eating a cupcake or putting on John Mulaney :p

It's so weird but it helps and that's what matters lol

Have a good day!

User Profile: Queenstowne
Queenstowne August 3rd, 2020

I listen to songs I already know and try to pick apart every instrument or voice. It's really calming and helps ground me in reality.

User Profile: Heather8xo
Heather8xo August 4th, 2020

Personally, when I'm down I also tend to feel really gross and unclean, so I like to have a shower, do a face mask, a nose strip maybe, brush my teeth etc. It helps me feel refreshed and like I'm able to push past whatever I was feeling, honestly it makes me feel fresh and clean, I recommend trying it :)

User Profile: Silentwinds
Silentwinds August 25th, 2020

I eat ice cream.

I listen to good music and dance.

I hug and kiss my pets.