Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have been living with depression for .....[share how long]

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 10th, 2018

I have been living with depression for .....[share how long]

491
User Profile: benzzzine
benzzzine July 11th, 2018

I was diagnosed 12 years ago, but have had signs of mental illness for most of my life.

User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 July 11th, 2018

It's been so long it feels like I've always had it. I've been living with it for at least 16 years.

User Profile: limegreenPerson5108
limegreenPerson5108 July 11th, 2018

4 years

User Profile: crodriguezmetz
crodriguezmetz July 11th, 2018

I have been living with depression for several years now, on and off with it's intensity and how I cope with it (or don't cope with it). At lot of the time I just exist in my day to day life without actually taking an active role outside of working (work currently is my life). I have trouble enjoying things I used to love and have no motivation to do extra stuff outside of work. I tend to isolate myself, don't often see friends or family, and don't want to go and meet new people very often.

User Profile: greyinbetween
greyinbetween July 11th, 2018

11 years. But I

User Profile: imaginativeMoon6537
imaginativeMoon6537 July 11th, 2018

Diagnosed 9 years ago

User Profile: diligentNickel3639
diligentNickel3639 July 11th, 2018

I have been dealing with depression off and on for the last 2 years since I had my last child.

User Profile: Accentus
Accentus July 11th, 2018

About 3 and a half years

User Profile: Slb789
Slb789 July 11th, 2018

Around the age of 11-13 , however, did not notice it until 14/15 and I am almost 21 now and still have waves accassionally but mostly I just suffer from severe anxiety , not too much depression once I took the time to evaluate what I want in life and working towards achieving that.

So, 7-10 years of dealing with depression

July 11th, 2018

About 9 years