Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Lakegirl1975
Lakegirl1975 October 29th, 2018

Overwhelmed.

User Profile: Shadowfoxlord
Shadowfoxlord October 29th, 2018

Distressed

User Profile: Peckuliaritea
Peckuliaritea October 29th, 2018

Happier.

User Profile: IAmDay
IAmDay October 29th, 2018

I feel incomplete.

User Profile: Sugaraa040
Sugaraa040 October 29th, 2018

Tired of life

User Profile: TigerRidge2019
TigerRidge2019 October 29th, 2018

Positive - that I'm in some financial trouble. Otherwise, pretty good.

User Profile: Tina167
Tina167 October 29th, 2018

I feel disappointed....as I have been stalked by a pervert I blocked today itself and that psychopath couldn't take it and harassing me and threatning to report me

User Profile: SeekingOkay
SeekingOkay October 29th, 2018

Listless

User Profile: Ladyofthesea458
Ladyofthesea458 October 29th, 2018

Feeling like today is a new beginning with many possibilities

User Profile: Cg106878
Cg106878 October 29th, 2018

Frustrated