Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Erika90
Erika90 November 5th, 2018

Done

User Profile: sensitiveCity2211
sensitiveCity2211 November 6th, 2018

Overwhelmed. Like Im drowning - like i have a boat with a hole in it, and i have a small bucket. I feel that Im just slowing down the inevitable and one day I wont be able to keep up anymore. I feel like Im so overwhelmed, and see myself sinking, and almost want to quit now. Just stop struggling with it and let everything go. Because I know that its not going to turn out well, there is no way to fix me, atleast not fast enough to fix my situation...

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveCity2211
sensitiveCity2211 November 6th, 2018

@sensitiveCity2211

I dont feel I would ever harm myself, I dont know why, just dont think I ever could. I feel that if I really ‘let everything go, and gave up I would more likely drop out of school, and just stop doing anything. Id sit alone in my room, just be in the darkness. Just try not to feel anymore. I also feel so much pressure not to do this tho, not to let people down, not to give up. I feel that one day it will become too much and Ill just fail. Everything will come tumbling down and I will just break down.

load more
User Profile: comfortableRose
comfortableRose November 7th, 2018

In Love..

User Profile: sympathetic5745
sympathetic5745 November 7th, 2018

Hopeless

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 November 7th, 2018

Scary. Very scary. Taking risks.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 8th, 2018

unsettled no one's ever there for me yet when they need me i make time even if it means i have to let other people down i have to everything to please other people never mind if I'm hurting

User Profile: Kitta7
Kitta7 November 8th, 2018

Exhausted trying to do everything yet getting so little done

User Profile: BonNasu
BonNasu November 8th, 2018

Rejected.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 8th, 2018

Today I feel Positive !!!

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaxLowe
EmmaxLowe November 8th, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 I

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 9th, 2018

@EmmaxLowe Thanks so much, I am working on it today also !

Hope you are feeling well and Positive yourself !!

Peace :)

load more
User Profile: persistentBanana4472
persistentBanana4472 August 14th, 2019

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Yay! I

load more
User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife November 8th, 2018

Feel tired today but hope to remain positive