Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: BonNasu
BonNasu November 8th, 2018

Annoyed

User Profile: JLiam1021
JLiam1021 November 8th, 2018

Overwhelmed

2 replies
User Profile: EmmaxLowe
EmmaxLowe November 8th, 2018

@Murph20047 me too 😔 haven

1 reply
User Profile: JLiam1021
JLiam1021 November 8th, 2018

@AnxietyEmma1 I understand lack of sleep for sure. It can make good things seem dull and bad things seem hopeless. Im glad you were able to unload some of the weight by turning in your assignment! Enjoy that good feeling then move on to the next thing!

load more
load more
User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P November 8th, 2018

Tired, overwhelmed, guilty, sad, angry, frustrated, scared. Never thought it'd be possible to feel.all these at once but I do.

2 replies
User Profile: EmmaxLowe
EmmaxLowe November 8th, 2018

@Mez79P I

1 reply
User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P November 8th, 2018

@AnxietyEmma1

My anxiety at the moment feels like it's at an all time high so feels like nothings going to help me at the moment. But for the other times I've felt anxious I tend to listen to music, go for walks or hit the gym. Maybe these could help with your anxiety.

load more
load more
User Profile: Maxlb7
Maxlb7 November 8th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 8th, 2018

when you just want that person to say I'm here for you it doesn't happen it gets you depressed why would someone dump a friendship for so many years for other people once there was a time that person had all the time for me now its like i have to keep reminding that person I'm still here

2 replies
User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P November 8th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

I know the feeling, a friend ditched me after over 10yrs for something stupid and because of a guy she was with at the time who she left after because he was toxic. Now when she sees me she'll turn her head almost gives herself whiplash.

All this because of 1 little comment.

I've since found a more genuine group of friends by joining a gym. We're all supportive of each other because we're there for similar reasons

Maybe see if there's a group you could join eg gym, bookclub, cooking classes, painting etc something you like to do hopefully you'll find like minded people there.

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 8th, 2018

thank you 😊@Mez79P

load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 8th, 2018

Nothing

1 reply
User Profile: reliableTiger8891
reliableTiger8891 August 13th, 2019

@TreaureSeekers3 honestly same youre not alone. Idk how to say this but lets just become friends and feel nothing together i guess

load more
User Profile: PineMoon
PineMoon November 8th, 2018

desperate...

User Profile: row036
row036 November 9th, 2018

Defeated

User Profile: catsandtea123
catsandtea123 November 9th, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake November 9th, 2018

Sore