Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 13th, 2018

Exhausted by what people are doing to me they taking me for a fool they making a joke out of me lying to me being deceptive towards me why do I do it to myself they don't care about me they care only for themselves and saving their own back hypocrite does one things yet judging others what about hurting other people like me we don't matter

User Profile: LizzyM
LizzyM November 13th, 2018

Cold..

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 15th, 2018

Uneasy

User Profile: rationalHuman9266
rationalHuman9266 November 15th, 2018

Torn

User Profile: CosmicName22
CosmicName22 November 15th, 2018

empty

User Profile: wonderousDreamer58
wonderousDreamer58 November 15th, 2018

HOPEFUL

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave November 16th, 2018

Freaked out to the point of hopeless and helpless. FML!

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 16th, 2018

feeling ugly why do they want to see other people they make out I'm vile i have tried to improve how i look it doesn't make no difference

1 reply
User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P November 19th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

Oh boy I hear you. I've lost 30kgs yet I still feel fat and ugly and and both my social and professional status hasn't changed.

load more
User Profile: comfortableRose
comfortableRose November 16th, 2018

emotionless

1 reply
User Profile: nonneyone
nonneyone November 16th, 2018

@comfortableRose same

load more
User Profile: gene2017
gene2017 November 17th, 2018

Hopeless