Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Sailor57
Sailor57 November 24th, 2018

Refreshed

User Profile: VodG
VodG November 25th, 2018

Hollow. Aimless. Lost. Tired.

I have slept for most of my time on this weenkend. When I am awake, I cant figure out what to do. I want to keep sleeping, but I cant sleep any more. I am sitting here, doing nothing, staring at the wall. What is the point of everything.

User Profile: SilverThreads
SilverThreads November 25th, 2018

Alone

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 28th, 2018

Same. Weather is horrible too. Cold and stuff . Worried about everything .stuff .feel down

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 28th, 2018

emotionally drained and anxious about what the future holds for me also it gets on my nerves how i be nice to people yet they mistake my kindness by making out i don't matter they try to make out i should know better even if they inside know whose fault it is i find people they want to help other people what is wrong with me

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave November 28th, 2018

In worse pain I fell last night and now my back is worse

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 29th, 2018

its just after 2:30 pm its getting really dark and cold outside I'm enjoying it but feel sad at the same time as i have got loads of problems to worry about I'm going to turn my lights on for abit and enjoy it

User Profile: 240pk
240pk November 29th, 2018

Angry and tired

User Profile: 6Dragonflies
6Dragonflies November 29th, 2018

Badass😈

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveCity2211
sensitiveCity2211 November 6th, 2019

Damn dragonfly. You be you 🤛@6Dragonflies

load more
User Profile: amicableEyes5627
amicableEyes5627 November 29th, 2018

Hopeless