Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Greenguy90
Greenguy90 September 2nd, 2022

Relaxed and happy due to today being one of two days off. Thank god! Hahahaha. Just upset i have to go back to work on Sunday. Also still happy about my recent vacation and am dying to take another one asap hahahaha. If only...... 🙂😁👍😉😄

User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 September 3rd, 2022

Depleted

User Profile: midsummernightsdream1
midsummernightsdream1 September 3rd, 2022

Sad

User Profile: NiaMostMysterious
NiaMostMysterious September 5th, 2022

Angry

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 20th, 2022

anger


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 20th, 2022

I feel lonely

User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 September 20th, 2022

@Laura relaxed

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 28th, 2022

peacefull

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 28th, 2022

Frustrated

User Profile: reliableMaple8519
reliableMaple8519 September 29th, 2022

traumatized