Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: linhcinder
linhcinder December 22nd, 2018

Unworthy

User Profile: 6Dragonflies
6Dragonflies December 22nd, 2018

GHOST 👻

User Profile: linhcinder
linhcinder December 22nd, 2018

Okay

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose December 23rd, 2018

Sick with a stomach flu, ugh!!

User Profile: HavySwag
HavySwag December 23rd, 2018

Excited im going shopping for Christmas with my mom😀

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 December 23rd, 2018

Overwhelmed, frustrated, discouraged and exhausted

1 reply
December 23rd, 2018

@Lolowise475

Exactly same.. You psychi?!

load more
December 23rd, 2018

Just ok.. not too bad.. Feeling exhausted

User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 December 23rd, 2018

I feel happy

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 24th, 2018

Curvy

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc December 24th, 2018

Exhausted