Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: TigerRidge2019
TigerRidge2019 January 5th, 2019

Pain...in my head. Meds help sometimes, so does a shot of whiskey. Not an alcoholic, but neither last long enough to get much done.

1 reply
User Profile: MisfitTurtle
MisfitTurtle January 9th, 2019

@TigerRidge2019 I'm there today... And I was there yesterday... Which explains why I'm still there today...

load more
User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 January 5th, 2019

Tied

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 January 8th, 2019

Today I feel afraid

User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 January 8th, 2019

Joyful

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 9th, 2019

still very confused... and exhausted. (Did not slept well)

Sorry that's 2 words for today.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 9th, 2019

Worried

1 reply
User Profile: discreetCar3203
discreetCar3203 December 24th, 2019

Inadequate

load more
User Profile: compassionateDog5411
compassionateDog5411 January 9th, 2019

hopeless

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 January 9th, 2019

Useless and hopeless

User Profile: Bluebluemood
Bluebluemood January 9th, 2019

LOST

User Profile: MisfitTurtle
MisfitTurtle January 9th, 2019

Weak.

Weak because I feel rejected by people who don't deserve to have that power over me. Weak because I'm letting it get to me. Weak because it's affecting my productivity and I feel so frustrated and useless. I know I don't need others to validate me, but I dunno how to switch it off... I just wanna function and be happy with me.

2 replies
User Profile: generousPenguin4793
generousPenguin4793 January 9th, 2019

@MisfitTurtle understand that feeling. Its realising we are all powerful beyond measure & that we all deserve to shine & thats its ok to not be ok & with help we can learn how to handle our emotions :) hope you feel better soon

1 reply
User Profile: MisfitTurtle
MisfitTurtle January 10th, 2019

@generousPenguin4793 So true, thank you 🌼

load more
load more