Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Ynk
Ynk January 9th, 2019

Alone

6 replies
User Profile: Marya25
Marya25 January 9th, 2019

@Ynk

I hope that this community here on 7 Cups will soon help you feel less alone. We're all here together and we're all here to help 💜💜

2 replies
User Profile: Ynk
Ynk January 9th, 2019

@Marya25 I hope so too. Thank you! ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Marya25
Marya25 January 9th, 2019

@Ynk

Anytime, best wishes! heartsmileyyes

load more
load more
User Profile: Sarah929
Sarah929 January 9th, 2019

@Ynk You are never alone!!! I

1 reply
User Profile: Ynk
Ynk January 9th, 2019

@Sarah929 Thank you!!!

load more
User Profile: generousPenguin4793
generousPenguin4793 January 9th, 2019

Here to support you as we all feel alone sometimes & it

load more
User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred January 9th, 2019

Anxious

User Profile: sympathetic5745
sympathetic5745 January 9th, 2019

Sad

User Profile: imaginativeFriend9630
imaginativeFriend9630 January 9th, 2019

Unnoticed.

2 replies
User Profile: persistentBirch9030
persistentBirch9030 January 11th, 2019

@imaginativeFriend9630

I noticed

1 reply
User Profile: imaginativeFriend9630
imaginativeFriend9630 January 12th, 2019

@persistentBirch9030

Not that type of unnoticed. I know people see me, they just don't talk to me.

load more
load more
User Profile: generousPenguin4793
generousPenguin4793 January 9th, 2019

Scared. Alone, depression, intrusive thoughts. Feeling not good anough. Struggling to cope.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 9th, 2019

hmm... did i post at the wrong thread...?

anxiety (peaking.... very bad headaches)

User Profile: zoe64
zoe64 January 10th, 2019

lost

User Profile: Thoward
Thoward January 10th, 2019

ALONE

1 reply
load more
User Profile: wittyWillow6797
wittyWillow6797 January 10th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: mins112233
mins112233 January 10th, 2019

uncertain