Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 12th, 2019

Okay

User Profile: BeePatient
BeePatient January 12th, 2019

feeling neutral, but somewhat happy

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 12th, 2019

morning.

still somewhat the same...

having too many tabs on my browser... =.=

User Profile: imaginativeFriend9630
imaginativeFriend9630 January 12th, 2019

Aggitated and anxious. Two words, but to me its really only one emotion seperated in subsets.

User Profile: LonelyFish123
LonelyFish123 January 13th, 2019

Empty

User Profile: imaginativeSail6768
imaginativeSail6768 January 13th, 2019

Disappointed

User Profile: Terri1014
Terri1014 January 13th, 2019

Useless

User Profile: Cammarie062
Cammarie062 January 13th, 2019

Hopefull

User Profile: Birdy99
Birdy99 January 13th, 2019

Stressed

Overwhelmed

Guilty

I don

1 reply
User Profile: OsamuDazai
OsamuDazai January 6th, 2020

@Birdy99 Doomed

load more
User Profile: imaginativeSail6768
imaginativeSail6768 January 14th, 2019

Lazy