Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: quietClementine5758
quietClementine5758 February 4th, 2019

Isolated.

but I feel like a lot of it is self-induced. If I didnt sit off to the side, i probably wouldnt feel like this. But Id rather do that than just be ignored every time I open my mouth. It sucks to try sometimes feels like Im going in circles.

that was a lot more than one word Im sorry.

1 reply
User Profile: Ladyofthesea458
Ladyofthesea458 February 7th, 2019

@quietClementine5758 Keep trying, don't quit. heart

load more
User Profile: EvilBrainAngelHeart
EvilBrainAngelHeart February 4th, 2019

Optimistic

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains February 5th, 2019

Apathetic

maybe also... Anxious

weird combo huh?

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose February 5th, 2019

Hello all,

Thankful for the Lunar New Year and a day off from work.

User Profile: RockyMountainRanger
RockyMountainRanger February 5th, 2019

Powerless.

User Profile: JuneisGay
JuneisGay February 6th, 2019

@Laura

heartbroken

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 7th, 2019

anxiously-exhausted

User Profile: WMi
WMi February 7th, 2019

suffocating

User Profile: Ladyofthesea458
Ladyofthesea458 February 7th, 2019

Accomplished

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 12th, 2019

done

(with life, i feel)