Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
February 13th, 2019

Feeling very horrible now. I don't want to think and feel hurted but I am not able to control myself. Hardly I get good listener to talk

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 February 13th, 2019

Good for right now

User Profile: blackwolfette
blackwolfette February 13th, 2019

Alone.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave February 16th, 2019

Exhausted 😩 I dont feel like going to work today. I wish that I could go back to sleep I feel like CRAP 💩

User Profile: MieraCurie
MieraCurie February 16th, 2019

Sleepless

User Profile: RoseEye
RoseEye February 16th, 2019

Hopeless

User Profile: amusingCranberry1537
amusingCranberry1537 February 16th, 2019

Hopeful.

User Profile: WMi
WMi February 16th, 2019

bleh

User Profile: Chickadee123
Chickadee123 February 16th, 2019

Me too

User Profile: Seveck220
Seveck220 February 16th, 2019

Better.