Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Runrundmc
Runrundmc February 16th, 2019

Buried

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 18th, 2019

drained

User Profile: Anonymouse12345
Anonymouse12345 February 18th, 2019

Overwhelmed and worthless.

I did get a first appointment for a counselor though so I suppose that's something.

User Profile: Gagentri
Gagentri February 19th, 2019

Inspired to write.

User Profile: IAmAnathema
IAmAnathema February 19th, 2019

Hollow like there is nothing left inside me to feel and I just have to cover it up with fake.

User Profile: Unlocker3674
Unlocker3674 March 12th, 2019

Optimistic

1 reply
User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 24th, 2019

@Unlocker3674

Keep the optimism alive and keep the faith strong and flowing throughout your life forever.

load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl March 12th, 2019

Open

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 12th, 2019

Can I use more than one word ... cuz I cant express myself in only one word very well?

TIRED, DRAINED, and TAKEN FOR GRANTED

User Profile: xSadCloudx
xSadCloudx March 13th, 2019

Weary

User Profile: amusingCranberry1537
amusingCranberry1537 March 13th, 2019

Tired but hopeful