Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: brightPlane3692
brightPlane3692 September 26th, 2019

Happy and content

User Profile: BravePanther99
BravePanther99 September 26th, 2019

Crushed.

Not to discourage anyone....but that is how I feel. Overwhelmed and completely stuck. Ive never felt this much overwhelmed in one moment before. Not sure if self-imposed or because Im going through something that is very difficult.

i almost feel a part of me is breaking everyday. And the hardest part is I cant explain it.

i feel useless. What a feeling...

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 September 26th, 2019

D E F E A T E D

D I S A P O I N T E D

D A M M E D

D U M B

D E N S E

D E L U S I O N E D

D I A G N O S E D

D O N E

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence September 26th, 2019

Peaceful

User Profile: Nhov
Nhov September 26th, 2019

Confused.

Saying Jesus is God is saying something like water is wet (which it is in fact not) but I'm not going to get into it.

User Profile: Stillrising33
Stillrising33 September 26th, 2019

faithless

User Profile: Corgilover618
Corgilover618 September 26th, 2019

Hazy

I'm here but I'm not, does that make sense?

User Profile: Username71
Username71 September 26th, 2019

@Corgilover618

Yes. It makes sense to me. I feel "dead inside " - like I've worn out my welcome here on earth and somehow I just get by each day.

load more
User Profile: Username71
Username71 September 26th, 2019

Hopeless.

User Profile: stressBear
stressBear September 26th, 2019

stupid

User Profile: intellectualGlobe7223
intellectualGlobe7223 September 26th, 2019

Better

I can t belive i havent thought of finding a place like this sooner. I have been depressed for years and only tonight i thought of looking for something like this. I am feel all the same feelings you guy are writing, but i am happy to know that i can come here and feel all these feelings, and that it is ok. So i am sad, disappointed in myself, angry but also better.