Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: WildAardvark5
WildAardvark5 September 26th, 2019

Unnecessary.

There's nothing quite like being in a crowd of people and realising that not a single one of them wants to talk to you.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 27th, 2019

grateful

User Profile: WackHerGaming
WackHerGaming September 27th, 2019

Worthless

User Profile: Iamhurtinginside
Iamhurtinginside September 27th, 2019

Empty.....and finished

User Profile: fairmindedOwl6264
fairmindedOwl6264 September 28th, 2019

Tired.

User Profile: potato1022
potato1022 September 29th, 2019

Horrible

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 September 29th, 2019

Perplexed

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence September 29th, 2019

I read this question and was hesitant to answer. Im glad I didnt. Now I can easily say Im having a good time celebrating my sisters birthday by having dinner out and a good talk.

I wish you all a great time today and days after.

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 September 29th, 2019

Ashamed

Will be in my home state this November, won't be able to visit my hometown but it's better that I don't. Don't feel welcome there anymore, especially if my (ex) best friends will be there. Last thing they need is to have to look at my hideous, repulsive mug and be subjected to my presence :(

Have made many mistakes that have hurt many, and have disgraced the group of friends I helped form because of them and am still being punished, shunned to this day as well as treated like a criminal :(

Would be too upsetting for me right now. Wish we could talk, but hard to when I'm treated constantly with contempt :(

User Profile: communicativeLunch8606
communicativeLunch8606 September 29th, 2019

Awesome