Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 2nd, 2019

Sleepy

User Profile: iindii
iindii October 2nd, 2019

Lost

User Profile: amusingCranberry1537
amusingCranberry1537 October 3rd, 2019

Anxious.

User Profile: Toadscalfs121
Toadscalfs121 October 5th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 5th, 2019

Abandoned...

User Profile: soufy
soufy October 6th, 2019

Stuck

User Profile: lizzygrace123
lizzygrace123 October 6th, 2019

@soufy

me too, I

User Profile: soufy
soufy October 7th, 2019

@lizzygrace123

Thanks ...I do need a friend 🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 6th, 2019

VERY LONELY 😞

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 7th, 2019

Cold

User Profile: soufy
soufy October 7th, 2019

Nervouse

User Profile: turquoiseSkies1477
turquoiseSkies1477 October 7th, 2019

Numb.... Except for a headache