Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: Jbjammin
Jbjammin July 28th, 2018

Being pain free most of the time.

User Profile: Joseph543
Joseph543 July 28th, 2018

Medication to cure my depression 😥

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina July 28th, 2018

Some new books :)

User Profile: yasnabear
yasnabear July 28th, 2018

Strength to make it through everything life throws at me.

User Profile: amicableMelon7852
amicableMelon7852 July 28th, 2018

More confidence and self esteem ( i really need those)

User Profile: amicableMelon7852
amicableMelon7852 July 28th, 2018

I want to be loved by myself and let go of my negativity of my past and move on so I could be happy and be more confident to have my self esteem boosted up instead of decreasing

User Profile: CFett5
CFett5 July 28th, 2018

To have the confidence to trust in any and all relationships.

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness July 28th, 2018

@adoredHug70

Just happiness. smiley

That's always a good gift.

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 28th, 2018

@adoredHug70 I would like the gift of remaining calm when people close to me says triggering things. It is a long term gift I am working on.

User Profile: Chocolateandcakes
Chocolateandcakes July 28th, 2018

On a trip to paris. A wonderful country :)