Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: teekay1
teekay1 August 7th, 2019

confidence

User Profile: RayFix
RayFix August 8th, 2019

That's actually a tough question... all the answers I came up with at first I realized were actually for my mom and sisters, not me personally...

I guess I would say art. Drawing, dancing, writing, singing, etc. There is something incredibly healing about the creative process. Depression has been stealing these things from me lately...

User Profile: SpecialK79
SpecialK79 August 9th, 2019

Self love. I dont give myself enough self love and understanding.

User Profile: ScarlettRuby
ScarlettRuby August 11th, 2019

Cookies

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 24th, 2019

I want to let myself bake again. I've been too depressed to bother with it even though it used to make me so happy. I did promise my friend I'd make her some zucchini bread soon.

I've also really wanted to make some chocolate chip cookies?

User Profile: JustTryinOutHere
JustTryinOutHere August 25th, 2019

I would gift myself love, not only to love myself but for someone else to love me back. I love dogs and cats but cant have one, so my only form of affection is from immediate family, but thats not the kind of love i need and thats why I would gift myself love

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 25th, 2019

I could paint my nails. That's usually relaxing for me.

User Profile: funnySkies5037
funnySkies5037 August 29th, 2019

Self-confidence to live on my own and life by myself. That would give me great happiness and courage to move forward in life.

User Profile: PanPanTraviii
PanPanTraviii August 29th, 2019

The power to go where I want

User Profile: reliableLime4615
reliableLime4615 August 29th, 2019

Simplicity.