Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 7th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

269
User Profile: sociableLake5831
sociableLake5831 December 9th, 2018

grey because me and my mum keep having arguments :(

User Profile: theuniverseinme
theuniverseinme December 9th, 2018

Gray

User Profile: imaginativeVillage3407
imaginativeVillage3407 December 9th, 2018

Yellow to Orange. Because I started my day pretty calm but I can feel the anxiety rising and I'm trying to control it.

User Profile: kaena
kaena December 9th, 2018

blue 💙

User Profile: NN0nsanesome
NN0nsanesome December 9th, 2018

Black and red

User Profile: Bluechocolatearms
Bluechocolatearms December 9th, 2018

Gray. Today was okay, but there's a patch of gray that makes me sad. I think this day was great though :)

User Profile: Junge090
Junge090 December 9th, 2018

grass green for hope

User Profile: placidPlace8191
placidPlace8191 December 9th, 2018

White

1 reply
User Profile: kdean219
kdean219 December 9th, 2018

@placidPlace8191 dark purple

load more
User Profile: youngkeanureeves
youngkeanureeves December 9th, 2018

red. i don

User Profile: brokenflower1902
brokenflower1902 December 9th, 2018

dark grey ☹️ feeling lonely

1 reply
User Profile: neonFan2280
neonFan2280 December 9th, 2018

@brokenflower1902

load more