Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 7th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

269
User Profile: conscientiousLee4188
conscientiousLee4188 December 9th, 2018

Purple

User Profile: Mode
Mode December 9th, 2018

Some pale ish red. Got school and emotion stress at once but I

User Profile: SeaSlytherin
SeaSlytherin December 9th, 2018

somethig like a everchanging rainbow. Right now I'm Dark purple. Sad but mildly festive.

User Profile: helpfulField9491
helpfulField9491 December 9th, 2018

Black, I'm in a very dark place today.

User Profile: Tessalonely
Tessalonely December 9th, 2018

BLACK

User Profile: cloudsandbutterflies
cloudsandbutterflies December 9th, 2018

blue

User Profile: HeresTheTea
HeresTheTea December 9th, 2018

I feel like the colors of that one dress. Is it blue and black? Is it gold and white? I'm very confused.

User Profile: samm4the1salamander3man
samm4the1salamander3man December 9th, 2018

sea green

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror December 9th, 2018

Tie dye. Fireworks. Explosions. 😫

Im feeling spastic with anxiety right now because I just found out my dad's brother is coming over.

User Profile: understandingWater688
understandingWater688 December 9th, 2018

static