Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 7th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

269
User Profile: DeepThoughtsCurt
DeepThoughtsCurt December 31st, 2018

baby blue. i had a dream about an old friend. we were driving around in her baby blue mustang.

User Profile: eggosss
eggosss January 1st, 2019

Dark blue.

I feel lost in my sadness, and I feel as if my depression is like an ocean and I'm trying to swim to the top, but there's always something that brings me back down. Sometimes I'll be ok, and I'll actually feel happy, but that feeling doesn't last forever.

User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 January 3rd, 2019

Pink, because it's one of my favorite colors. So I can see it and it soothes me.

User Profile: hardworkingAcres5716
hardworkingAcres5716 January 3rd, 2019

Grey because I really don't want to be seen 🙄

User Profile: tallHemlock9205
tallHemlock9205 January 5th, 2019

Red

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 January 7th, 2019

Gray

User Profile: Crazyrock056663
Crazyrock056663 January 7th, 2019

Dark blue to purple fade.

User Profile: backstabbath123
backstabbath123 January 14th, 2019

Black ⚫

User Profile: hardworkingCake9235
hardworkingCake9235 January 14th, 2019

blue

User Profile: Darkmood
Darkmood January 14th, 2019

gray