Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you love about yourself? (don't ignore this because you feel like the answer is "nothing"!)

User Profile: curvedmanager74
curvedmanager74 June 30th, 2020

This can be an incredibly hard question to answer, especially when you feel like there's nothing to love about yourself. One time I was feeling really down and someone told me to think of 5 good things that happened that week and I struggled for a long time trying to list 5, but I felt better after I had done so.

So, list 5 things you love about yourself. Take as much time as you need.

Here's my 5 for inspiration:

1. My hair (the curls are great!)

2. I'm "unapologetically myself" (this is something a friend told me a few months ago and it really stuck)

3. My eyes (sure, they're a plain brown, but they're beautiful)

4. My growth mindset (I'm not perfect, and I know I can't be, but I'm always looking to grow and improve who I am)

5. My aesthetic (it doesn't take people long to know skulls and roses are my thing)

75
User Profile: thedoormouse
thedoormouse August 5th, 2020

How open minded and understanding i can be

User Profile: sinclair
sinclair August 5th, 2020

1. i'm creative and good at art

2. i'm always willing to help others

3. i do my best to be positive (at least my mom says i'm positive)

4. i find beauty in small things

5. i'm curious and interested in trying out new things

User Profile: Stranger4122
Stranger4122 September 29th, 2020

I have the ability to make people laugh even when I'm at my worst

User Profile: ForeverSharks
ForeverSharks October 24th, 2020

My sense of humor...even if it is a bit dark and screwy....or on other occasions pun filled and awful. Also my creativity (when it wants to exist anyway)

User Profile: missg
missg October 24th, 2020

My creativity and love for always trying new things!

User Profile: YoungDad
YoungDad October 30th, 2020

My humor, and compassion. I care more than most do, but it opens me up for pain too.

User Profile: Yana2000s
Yana2000s October 31st, 2020

How I'm confident enough to wear what I want and not care what people think most of the time, I go out my way to help anyone who is close to me even strangers, I'm still learning not everyone deserves to be treated with kindness, I am very proud I got help, I know I'm still struggling with my depression but that's ok, I'll do my best everyday to look on the brighter side

User Profile: intellectualBike1351
intellectualBike1351 November 1st, 2020

I love how I can cry silently right in front of the people who made me miserable, without them even know. It gives me time to break myself down, pieces to pieces.

I also love how I could sleep anytime, anywhere, to solve my internal disputes. Sometimes outside disputes.

I will love myself for how confident, charming, and suave I can be in my writings and imagination in original character when they are not even me in real life.

I can love myself for being lucky enough to be able to find solace in books... Knowing that all is permitted in books.

User Profile: amusingWalker135
amusingWalker135 November 3rd, 2020

I think something I love about myself is my creativity and resiliance. Now in particular I am having quite a hard time, and I really don't feel like myself, but I have been chaneling that into my crocheting. I have also been journaling and trying to help myself get better, which I am proud of myself for. I always know that I can recover, even though it might not feel it, I know it.

User Profile: marshmallowsarah1000
marshmallowsarah1000 November 3rd, 2020

I love my humor and open mindedness.