Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am feeling a little sad this holiday season because......

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

I am feeling a little sad this holiday season because......

320
User Profile: chikachikachicken
chikachikachicken December 26th, 2017

same just rly lonely

User Profile: anjelicarivera
anjelicarivera December 26th, 2017

Im alone with an unsupportive husband who thinks im throwing tantrums. I dont talk to my family and have been living with my in laws 2 years i feel cornered and my two girls have learned to ignore my feelings and always tell me to just stop crying already. No one understands!!!

1 reply
User Profile: fynbos
fynbos December 26th, 2017

@anjelicarivera i understand because onced im that child. i know why they behaved like that.

load more
User Profile: kjp
kjp December 26th, 2017

I've seen my relatives maybe once this entire year. Walking into a room full of them after not seeing them for so long is awkward. I feel ostracized and it makes it very difficult for me to enjoy being with them. I feel like I'd rather die than be around them.

User Profile: fynbos
fynbos December 26th, 2017

i have to much pressure on work. i cant work with people who keep blame anyone to make them looks good. keep telling lies in order to make their name clear. am i not deserve happiness?

User Profile: Friendneeded22
Friendneeded22 December 26th, 2017

Becos this season I lost someone

User Profile: philomina
philomina December 26th, 2017

Saya sedih kerana keluarga sebelah ayah saya bersikap pilih orang berduit.Semasa saya di rumah nenek untuk menolong membuat persiapan krismas,mereka sering menyindir saya serta memarahi saya.Dan saya telah sedar bahawa saya orang tidak berduit,tidak patut bersama dengan keluarga yang berduit.Saya merasa keluarga kami tersisih dan dihina.Saya hanya mampu terdiam dan ingin memarahi mereka kerana saya seorang yang cukup panas baran.Saya masih nak sambung belajar ke kolej untuk saya cari kerja dan mendapat wang untuk bahagiakan keluarga sendiri.Akan tetapi,ayah tidak benarkan saya sambung belajar kerana masalah wang.Saya pernah terfikir untuk bunuh diri kerana saya terfikir saya manusia tidak berguna.Tolong saya

User Profile: Missf0rtune
Missf0rtune December 26th, 2017

@Laura

I'm sad this holiday season because of my depression and flashbacks of traumatic memories. I realized that I am a "repeat victim."

User Profile: fawbush4life
fawbush4life December 26th, 2017

Because I allowed my husbands kids and their bio mom to steal my holiday joy. I have allowed them to run my life, keep me bitter and angry. I want to let it all go so that I can live in joy & peace all year around! ♥

User Profile: Amrams2020
Amrams2020 December 26th, 2017

HI my name is Ali. Hi have been sad this holiday season because my brother hasnt been here. It has been had cuz it was the first Christmas without him.

User Profile: ciaomarcociao
ciaomarcociao December 26th, 2017

... it