Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am feeling a little sad this holiday season because......

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

I am feeling a little sad this holiday season because......

320
User Profile: brightLunch3312
brightLunch3312 December 26th, 2017

I

2 replies
User Profile: diligentPineapple7748
diligentPineapple7748 December 28th, 2017

@brightLunch3312 hang in there.... Life would never throw a situation you cant handle... You are stronger than you think.... Keep getting stronger... U can do this... You have all our love and support... (a million hugs 💗💗💗 n lots of love from me💗💗💗💗💗)

1 reply
User Profile: brightLunch3312
brightLunch3312 December 30th, 2017

@diligentPineapple7748

ty so much for the encouraging words and emotional support!

load more
load more
User Profile: pianista560
pianista560 December 26th, 2017

When we went over there my family was just full of arguing and fighting and anger. I was getting yelled at on Christmas Eve and Christmas for the most outrageous reasons. I feel like my dad doesn't even like me anymore

User Profile: Peebee27
Peebee27 December 26th, 2017

I wish ev was here to celebrate with me. I miss him.

User Profile: arkauer
arkauer December 26th, 2017

Im feeling sad this holiday season because my girlfriend and I broke up prior to Christmas. Even with all the distractions all I can think about is her and trying to figure out what went wrong.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 26th, 2017

i don't have a good relationship with my family and this holiday is a very harsh reminder of that. i feel very trapped and alone

User Profile: honestBanana4305
honestBanana4305 December 26th, 2017

It reminds me that I'm supposed to be happy, but no matter how hard I try, I can't.

User Profile: inventiveJar283
inventiveJar283 December 26th, 2017

I feel lonely, even though I am surrounded by friends

User Profile: indigoMountain
indigoMountain December 26th, 2017

My boss at my new job just got fired with no explanation. I really liked my boss (and my job), and didn't want anything to change.

User Profile: Snaleo
Snaleo December 26th, 2017

My family mostly my dad right before the holidays he screamed at me and shook me and got really close too me and hurt me while I was sobbing the whole time he was saying things like "you think you're the victim? You aren't" and after I had the worst panic attack I've ever had only a couple days after me and my brother were fighting and he said "she likes to bully people until I get all up in her face and she starts crying" soi had to go in the bathroom and sob and then a couple days before Christmas my brother beat me up (punched me in the face and was hitting me) I had a panic attack and I got yelled at and made fun of by my parents when I told them. They said it was my fault and on top of that the brother who hit me molested me when I was little

User Profile: Alyssa84
Alyssa84 December 27th, 2017

Dad and his in-laws can't get along :/