Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: daydreamer90
daydreamer90 February 9th, 2018

I tell my story not to glorify my battle scars, but so that people who hear them find hope :)

User Profile: crimsonAcres5747
crimsonAcres5747 February 9th, 2018

Probably my mom.

User Profile: Cgeorge
Cgeorge February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my ex boyfriend/ex best friend

User Profile: bestWillow5048
bestWillow5048 February 9th, 2018

I have an on off Relationship with joy

User Profile: Unicornkitty2018
Unicornkitty2018 February 9th, 2018

My mom

User Profile: IAmAJinchuuriki
IAmAJinchuuriki February 9th, 2018

The one with my mother.

User Profile: tarupyon
tarupyon February 9th, 2018

the one which I loved and cherished the hardest, but always knew from the beginning that I could never be with him and it would end in heartbreak. It did and it hurt so much.

User Profile: pluckytai
pluckytai February 9th, 2018

one with my mom. or maybe with my mom and grandma. all i hear is religion..nuthing else. Fbi for mom and grandma for religion.

twothings that gives me derpession.

User Profile: affectionateClementine8040
affectionateClementine8040 February 9th, 2018

The one i have with my husband.. Inspite of having a good person by my side.. i am very lonely... we talked and discussed abt our issues and yet nothing changed.. i cannot handle this alone now.. i cant sleep well, eay well, i smile infront of people but it hurts alwys to breath.. my head and heart together.. and literally i can feel it

1 reply
User Profile: Myonlyhope7
Myonlyhope7 February 9th, 2018

@affectionateClementine8040 try to connect with other people. Make friends try to talk...try to laugh:)

load more
User Profile: Anne7
Anne7 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my one best friend. Shes lived far away from me for about 5 years now, but we still keep in touch almost regularly. I just feel bad that I get so depressed and withdrawn that I dont make enough effort into being her friend.