Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: andoffwego
andoffwego February 9th, 2018

i feel like my best friend of 10 years and i are growing apart. we hardly talk one on one with each other. sometimes i feel like she resents me.

User Profile: proactiveClementine8918
proactiveClementine8918 February 9th, 2018

My mom and I have a pretty distant relationship. I guess it makes me sad because growing up she was everything to me but she has mental issues and problems with addiction. what hurts the most is feeling like i never really knew her and she's only showing me her true colors now because i am an adult and she no longer has to care for me so maybe she never really cared at all.

User Profile: brokenhrt
brokenhrt February 9th, 2018

Relationship with someone who is anonymus! Helps me ! Makes me smile sometimes but at the end shrinks me so much , brings me down likes me and dislikes me!

User Profile: SilentCryforHelp
SilentCryforHelp February 9th, 2018

The one with my mother.

User Profile: LuiMau
LuiMau February 9th, 2018

The one relationship I could think was remembering the times I thought I was in an almosy legitimate relationship with someone. It was my first time I could say Ive been able to genuinely love them by the time we met each other personally. Unfortunately, it didnt last as hes the one whos decide to break up without any warning. Ive been distraught upon remembering the whole incident and no matter how much I try to move on with my life and focus on just the present, Id suddenly find myself having delusions of some sort about that person. Though it doesnt happen often as much (as it should be), I still get a sense of yearning as to when and where would I be able to love someone just as much again. I miss him though, but I suppose its the memories we spent together that Im actually missing, not the person himself.

User Profile: BlueAirBall
BlueAirBall February 9th, 2018

I wish it was one ...

User Profile: brightThinker1635
brightThinker1635 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my mom.

User Profile: Adventurer22743
Adventurer22743 February 9th, 2018

My friendship with Samantha. She changed and our friendship is different now, basically non-existent. I miss what we had

User Profile: Akoebercerita
Akoebercerita February 9th, 2018

He refused to build a commitment with me after what weve gone thru together...

1 reply
User Profile: Renae1
Renae1 February 10th, 2018

@Akoebercerita

same, 4 years together and still cant commit.

load more
User Profile: Beautiful74
Beautiful74 February 9th, 2018

I am married I love my husband and my son, I have a very dominant mother that constantly criticizes me, calls me names and tells me I cannot do this and cannot do that I have detachedmy relationship I want a fresh life with my son and husband. I want her influence to be gone and with my son and husband to start a new life, we have been living in a pre determined routine far to long that has and was managed by my mom