Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: solounicorn
solounicorn February 9th, 2018

My real father.

I just grow bitter the more I need to deal with him

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 9th, 2018

My mom and I were best friends at one time. Ever since she grew older and her health deteriorated our relationship is not what it used to be. She is in a Nursing home now and it breaks my heart.

User Profile: SweetCrush
SweetCrush February 9th, 2018

2 relationships .... I had made me mad. .

User Profile: 12nicole12
12nicole12 February 9th, 2018

Relationship with my dad is probably what I've struggled with the most. Me and my dad have very similar personalities and we used to fight sometimes, we don't fight anymore but I still don't feel close to him at all, I basically know nothing about him and he knows barely anything about me without my mom's input.

1 reply
User Profile: intuitiveJar4212
intuitiveJar4212 February 9th, 2018

@12nicole12 I actually feel very similar. My relationship with my father has been very strained through the years and does affect my life as a whole. I feel like he doesnt know me truly. It is something that I struggle with alot.

load more
User Profile: dxisychains
dxisychains February 9th, 2018

the non-existent relationships with my friends

User Profile: Lncastro1961
Lncastro1961 February 9th, 2018

I just had to put my dog to sleep

User Profile: sociableCup9371
sociableCup9371 February 9th, 2018

Being a 16 year old girl and messing around with a 40 year old.

User Profile: Psychodz
Psychodz February 9th, 2018

My ex best friend, lost her for alĺ the wrong reasons

User Profile: Larsila
Larsila February 9th, 2018

I just found out that one of my friends who I really care about apparently has a problem with me for about 4 years now and never told me a thing, still hasn't done so herself. I feel like the past years with her have been a lie.

2 replies
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@Larsila My best friend of 6 years has abandoned me.. Really sucks😒 But hey, you are not alone!

1 reply
User Profile: Larsila
Larsila February 12th, 2018

@existentialkat I'm sorry to hear that :( But yes, we are not alone.

load more
load more
User Profile: affableFriend172
affableFriend172 February 9th, 2018

i feel trapped in a relationship, just turned 16 and hes turning 20. he makes me feel bad even though he knows im not even allowed to talk to him.

1 reply
User Profile: Catmama92
Catmama92 February 9th, 2018

@affableFriend172 I went through the same as you when I was your age. You just have to choose what's best for you now. Nobody should be making you sad.

load more