Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Catmama92
Catmama92 February 9th, 2018

I feel so stressed and depressed lately, I feel like I have no time for myself. I work 10 hours a day with my mother in law. We drive to work and back together every day. We live in the same building. When I go to the store she always wants to come. It's like I'm married to her more than my husband! I know she means well but I'm just so tired of being with her all day every day

User Profile: DylanB
DylanB February 9th, 2018

My current one. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 year and we live together. We have had many happy times but one area we have had trouble in is my desire to have sex. He is overweight but that isn

1 reply
User Profile: QwertyWerty
QwertyWerty February 11th, 2018

@DylanB What a tough situation to be in. It definitely doesnt sound like he has as much respect for you as he should. Maybe its time to think about what makes you happy? You talk about sex and how it seems he needs that kind of physical contact in order to feel happiness... But what makes you happy? Dont sacrifice your own happiness for someone else, you have needs two and a relationship is about both people- or it should be- not just one. It doesnt matter whether he lays all the bills, you still have value and are important. How does he make you feel valued in the relationship? There is more to a successful relationship than just sex... Maybe you could find a way to create a sense on intimacy and respect between you both without sex?

load more
User Profile: KeepTheLoveAlive
KeepTheLoveAlive February 9th, 2018

My mom. We have never been able to be close because she's so closed off.

User Profile: Charlie258
Charlie258 February 9th, 2018

Probably the friendships I've lost with many friends because of my social anxiety. I always find it tough to take initiatives and end up cancelling plans which has made me lose a lot of friends and I really wish I didn't have to deal with this.

User Profile: StickAndStone
StickAndStone February 9th, 2018

A past relationship. My first boyfriend if thats what you could call it. It was heart breaking and I felt used the entire time. I dont even want to go into specifics about it. But I dont know why I cant get over it.

User Profile: Newgene
Newgene February 9th, 2018

Lost my best friend and I miss him so much. I caused him so much pain he blocks me off or say hurtful things all the time. I wish we could smooth things over and enjoy our friendship like we used to. I wonder if he will ever come back, let alone forgive me. We're both struggling with the loss, I wish we could be there for each other, its hard.

User Profile: shadowz2020
shadowz2020 February 9th, 2018

my relationship with my real mother

User Profile: pinkKiwi9008
pinkKiwi9008 February 9th, 2018

one relationship that makes me sad is the one I have with my mom. I love her but I think I have a lot of resentment towrds her and everytime i think about it it makes me cry..I really dont speak to her about my life or what im feeling... she wants to know about my business but I am never comfortable telling her anything......

User Profile: bluePenny3589
bluePenny3589 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my sister. It used to be my mom. Bur now I'm scared to death with her. Sometimes we can talk but sometimes I feel like I talk to a baby tiger and I'm the one who raised that tiger and I can't control her. And everything will be my faults.

I'm scares and sad that my relationship with my sister could be a scar for her.

User Profile: cutebanana
cutebanana February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my dad. It's so dysfunctional and overwhelming that he won't accept me for me. My entire family wants nothing to do with me and I feel like there's something wrong with me for it.