Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Longing4peace
Longing4peace February 9th, 2018

Food. Because I love it but I have to lose weight.

Yes I might be using humour as a distraction here as pretty much all my relationships are on the rocks.

2 replies
User Profile: crimsonGlobe9073
crimsonGlobe9073 February 9th, 2018

@Longing4peace i love food as well, sadly i cant eat much of it either cause i gain weight fast, im trying to eat only what i need and not what i want, which isnt always easy..

1 reply
User Profile: Longing4peace
Longing4peace February 12th, 2018

@crimsonGlobe9073 its so hard

load more
load more
User Profile: dynamicSail8402
dynamicSail8402 February 9th, 2018

With myself. I am learning to listen to me, befriend me, stop feeling overwhealmed by how smart and amazing of a person I am, just accept it and dont feel guilty for accepting that i am awesome while it is actually the reality. Was gonna say then love myself :D to then realize i am actually getting there! Yeay! From the sentences I wrote earlier :)

User Profile: loyalCat5720
loyalCat5720 February 10th, 2018

My boyfriend...I'm so in love with him, and he has said he loves me too, but he is depressed (he's receiving treatment) and pushes me away and pulls me back in... then says he's unsure of our future...it's starting to be soul crushing..

3 replies
User Profile: foreverclueless
foreverclueless February 10th, 2018

@loyalCat5720

I'm in the same situation:(

2 replies
User Profile: loyalCat5720
loyalCat5720 February 10th, 2018

@foreverclueless It is so tough, no matter how much relationship experience you have. I'm working on not letting it get the best of me. We have no control over our SO, but we can work on being responsible for self.

1 reply
User Profile: foreverclueless
foreverclueless February 13th, 2018

@loyalCat5720

i sooooo agree.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AnnaGraceLee
AnnaGraceLee February 10th, 2018

I have a toxic friend which is giving me to much anxiety

1 reply
User Profile: dynamicSail8402
dynamicSail8402 February 10th, 2018

@AnnaGraceLee try to analyze what makes you think they are behaving in toxic way. Verify if it is indeed true (writing your ideas down might help). If you confirm, run the thought process with a friend for an external view. If them behaving in toxic way was confirmed, then talk to them about what they do that makes you uncomfortable, hopefully they appilogize and try not do it again. If they repeat it and you can't handle it, save yourself and run away from them. You dont need such people in your life.

load more
User Profile: Whenlifegivesyoulemons2021
Whenlifegivesyoulemons2021 February 10th, 2018

The one I have with my house mate and once best friend. I feel like I

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 12th, 2018

@Whenlifegivesyoulemons2021 Same here. You are right..

load more
User Profile: foreverclueless
foreverclueless February 10th, 2018

My ex. Cayden. Too much to explain.

User Profile: solartea
solartea February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my grandfather is been the most difficult to cope with. He sexually abused me as a very young child. I had suppressed these memories, and developed so many wonderful ones. I visited so any wonderful places and learned so many cool things, like woodshop, because of him. Those abruptly ended when he became minorly physically and emotionaly abusive. When I remembered what happpened to me, it ruined everything. I feel so angry because those good memories are ruined, and they are constantly brought up. He's much older now, and every time I see him, he bring up our "inside joke", but it makes me want to vomit. Nobody in my family knows, so I'm left to grin and bear it. I wish I didn't have anything positive to say about him, because I think it would make it easier.

1 reply
User Profile: HandsomeFilly
HandsomeFilly February 11th, 2018

@solartea honestly coming from a similar experience you need to speak out. Talk to your family about what has happened. It is so hard at first, but it's also so hard to move forward when you have this demon in the closet. Do what is best for you!

load more
User Profile: Lulu2009
Lulu2009 February 10th, 2018

Im stuck now in life i have no place to go or grow i gave up everything included the things i love the most. I feel i will never can get out the cycle that im in. Im so depressed because i feel i will never be successful. I have a husband who breaks me down and a mother and father in law who breaks me constantly down. I cant even talk to my husband and he shuts me down. I have turned to food as a last resort. I also dont have a support system at work nor friends that i can go to because they all my husband's freinds wives. My biggest fear is im turning towards the medicine cabinet each and everyday it calls me. I fight it but its getting harder by the day. I need advice. I have no one to talk to about my problems. My husband says that i have become fat, due to stress my hair falls continuously, i scream at my kids constantly, im not allowed to talk about getting help or advice, i losing myself, i feel i never have time, i cant sleep at night, my body is always in pain, im sad all the time even where i work the people see it aswell, im so miserable, i feel i cant breath, i feel like im a child in the relationship where ever i go. What do i do?

User Profile: BadgerPurple
BadgerPurple February 10th, 2018

My sister who I used to have a strong relationship with. Even though we are years apart we used to hang out and converse frequently. Now due to events in previous years... We became distant. I want to build the relationship back up again but trust is thin.

1 reply
User Profile: creativePerspective47
creativePerspective47 February 12th, 2018

@BadgerPurple I am here if you need someone to talk to ❤️😁

load more
User Profile: Stekahedron
Stekahedron February 10th, 2018

The mother of my child. Who I dmfuckinf toon fergra ted and I subcimved to depression and fucking cheated on, I am a cunt.