One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
My mom, she doesn't seem to care about me or love me no matter what I do. I've given up most hope at this point.
My mom and I
My relationship with my sister. She's my older sister and growing up, I always looked up to her. I always envied her, and wanted to grow to be like her. But over the last probably 10 years or so, she's just become more and more of a stranger to me. She's callous, and she treats people horribly, but if ever confronted with it, she acts like a victim. She's tried to jeopardize relationships with pretty much everyone in the family, and it just breaks my heart to see someone that I was so close to become someone I don't even know anymore.
My bestfriend who hooked up with the guy I was seeing. Well she still is my best friend.
My marriage makes me feel all kinds of emotions. We have been separated before because of issues continually growing and it's getting bad again.
My husband has a lot of anger issues and he yells and argues and talks to me hatefully. He's a truck driver so it's bad enough he's gone a lot but when we do talk it seems like we argue all the time. I love him and I know that he used to take medicine for emotional issues/mental before me but idk if it helped or what. Sometimes he's such a good husband and man then it's like Dr jekel Mr Hyde and he's awful. I'm so miserable sometimes. I feel like the romance has been squashed and he doesn't even truly find me attractive. I want to love and feel loved and Im afraid to leave him because of our kids and he's the bread winner as I have health issues and whatnot.
Idk what to do I've tried telling him but ends up in a fight an he keeps trying to blame me. When we split up he made life so rough for me and tried to persue other women. He made himself look like a victim and me like the bad guy and he doesn't do that so much to people anymore that I know of but when he talks to me / when we argue he blames me.
My friends dont tell me the truth when they are unhappy, dont ask why i am acting weird, ghost me when im trying to act nice and comes to me when theu need help.
My close friend. I was going through a rough spot in my life and I pushed her away. I would say things that I didn't mean and then end up apoligizing. I just felt like I was always apologizing and she was judging me. She said that she wasent but i can't believe that, because i would. I can see how that was the right move for her, but I still miss her. I wish her the best.
the way my relationship with my ex ended: they told me they felt numb in the relationship and i feel like it was my fault
@lemonboys same thing happened to me. to this day im upset but it gets easier over time. u never know, after being apart for a while, the spark might come back. just give it some time, use the no contact rule.
My relationship with my sister. I love her and every opportunity I try to spend more time with her she blows me off or makes excuses. Then she posts snap chats of her out with other people. Seriously! 
One relationship in my life that makes me sad is the one with my dad. I have always in life wanted his approval and tried to get I through grades and school work with the hope I could get that father daughter bond that I see with so many girls. I allow him time after time to get my hopes up only for him to crush my spirits with empty promises or hell just stop answering the phone. I want to say that I hate him but hes my father I dont know how to completely cut this seamingly poisoness and distrucful person out my life for good. Or even where to begin to repair the damage hes caused in my life