Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Lovelyrhubarbpie
Lovelyrhubarbpie February 10th, 2018

My marriage.

User Profile: nathan2484
nathan2484 February 10th, 2018

With myself I don't do anything all day I just lay in bed and sulk no motivation to do anything.

User Profile: zentrified5309
zentrified5309 February 10th, 2018

Probably the relationship with my father. There wont ever be one no matter what I do. Im not sure how to feel about that.

User Profile: dynamicZebra2391
dynamicZebra2391 February 10th, 2018

Myself. There are points when I like myself. I like who I am as a person. I know I have a kind heart. But there are other times where I totally hate myself. I feel like everything that goes wrong is my fault. I beat myself up over the smallest things. I feel like i cant do anything right and i think that im just not good enough. It's frustrating.

User Profile: Ann2706
Ann2706 February 10th, 2018

My sister. She died recently and I wish I had a better relationship with her

User Profile: plumcucumber9175
plumcucumber9175 February 10th, 2018

My relationship (or lack of) with my grandmother. She is turning 70 and now has dementia. I have not regularly called her since I have been a child because my mom always avoided speaking with them for some reason, and growing up I always felt weird about that. Now she has dementia and may not remember me at all, and has not ever gotten to meet my 1 year old daughter. My grandmother lives states from me and I have only met her 3 times, I love her and my grandpa so deeply. I always have. I can not muster up the strength to call them now because I know I'll cry so much but I feel like my grandpa does not need to hear that right now. He is the sole caretaker of my grandma. My grandma lived a very health conscious life and took good care of herself, and is diagnosed so young with dementia. Life seems so unfair sometimes. I worry that she is scared.

User Profile: MinTvT
MinTvT February 10th, 2018

Every relationship that I ever went through.

Friendship.

Romance.

Family.

User Profile: amusingHouse3672
amusingHouse3672 February 10th, 2018

One relationship that makes me sad is with my mother. I am a codependent and have tried to make her happy. She is not happy or content and has been waiting about 30 years to die. I have lived far away for about 24 years and do my best to take care of her long distance. I know now that I cannot make her or anyone else happy. But it makes me feel sad.

1 reply
User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 September 4th, 2018

@amusingHouse3672 I hope you have been able to get away from that. We have to be able to remain on our own paths....❤️

load more
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 10th, 2018

the one i've always wanted but never had. the only one that matters. the special one i will never have. i basically have no meaningful relationships anymore. almost everyone i used to know found the love that i can't have and moved on with life.

1 reply
User Profile: london1day
london1day February 10th, 2018

@hollowman84

This is an amazing answer. Thank you for posting it.

User Profile: Quietone8717
Quietone8717 April 13th, 2019

@hollowman84

Perhaps there is hope, for as long as we are alive there is hope, that is what i used to believe and want to believe again.

load more
User Profile: Nahomony
Nahomony February 10th, 2018

My best friend, if I can still call her that, and I'd relationship appears to be one sided.

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 10th, 2018

@Nahomony Same here

User Profile: JTucker20
JTucker20 February 17th, 2018

@Nahomony I know how that feels 😞

load more