One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
The saddest relationship I had was with my squad mates, one minute we're havin a card game, and the next minute we're under heavy fire, it's sad cuz you begin counting every passing second you spend with those guys, and soon after that you start counting the remaining survivors who won't be going home with physical scars but mental ones.
@same thing happened to me a few days ago
me and my friends are drifting apart
My relationship with my mom ever since my dad committed suicide.
My relationship with my family
The saddest relationship I have is with my best friend/love of my life.
my relationship with my mom
Friendship. Sometimes when u lose it,it would be way more painful than love relationship. I like loneliness but i'll never take it as my bestie. Cuz it would be the worst
My marriage
My relationship with my mom.
My relationship with my grandparents on both sides.