Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my brother we havent been close for a long time and that makes me sad

User Profile: downmadaboy
downmadaboy February 10th, 2018

my actual one.. gay dating a not so straight boy who wants to leave you for a girl after 10 years of relationship sad

User Profile: politeCup5060
politeCup5060 February 10th, 2018

my sister

User Profile: QueenMaya777
QueenMaya777 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my father in heaven. It's not as strong as it should be💯

User Profile: Blackmadonna
Blackmadonna February 10th, 2018

The one with my very fresh, ex partner. I was convinced I'd marry this man. Instead I'll be moving out my things on sunday.

User Profile: honestThinker6928
honestThinker6928 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my father

User Profile: proactiveEyes9810
proactiveEyes9810 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my mom we haven't been close since the passing of my brother last year September and she just started shutting me out

User Profile: FurawaBoi
FurawaBoi February 10th, 2018

My father and siblings. Theyre not the most supportive of me.

1 reply
User Profile: ambitiousCircle5689
ambitiousCircle5689 February 10th, 2018

@FurawaBoi I have the same exact situation issue as you. Yes we are different but the struggle is the same.

load more
User Profile: ambitiousTown3648
ambitiousTown3648 February 10th, 2018

With my so called "group" here. I have learned so much from them yet we have all grown so separately. Ideologies just don't match now

User Profile: Leeah2000
Leeah2000 February 10th, 2018

The relationship I have with myself.