Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: loyalHuman3494
loyalHuman3494 February 10th, 2018

It's the one I had with a friend, but we stopped communicating after a very dumb argument.

User Profile: Autumnlove1015
Autumnlove1015 February 10th, 2018

My marriage. You know when you meet someone and you have the long talks?? Unfortunately I found out 5 years later that I was the only one being honest during those talks. So I ultimately married a fraud. But I believe in vows and we already had 2 children so I stuck by him. Then 2 years ago (8 years into the marriage) he picks a fight, runs to his mommy (his words) and since he felt free slept with and had a 2 week relationship with an ex he portrayed as a sister like friend. If that's not bad enough, he came home, made up with me and had unprotected sex with me after having unprotected sex with her all this time but told me he never even kissed her. Then 2 days later he left to "check on his stuff " come to find out he went back to her and again had sex with her!! We are still together. I'm expected to let it go because it was 2 years ago but I'm empty and broken inside

User Profile: LawsonHerlinsko
LawsonHerlinsko February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my ex. As corny as that might sound. Long story, broken promises on her part.

User Profile: Hellerud
Hellerud February 10th, 2018

The one I truly want, the one I had with my ex that, alas, I can have no more 😭

User Profile: scarletMoon8992
scarletMoon8992 February 10th, 2018

My father he never supports me emotionally but financially he won't disappoint

User Profile: Ilikehorses
Ilikehorses February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my Dad. He is never there when I need him even though my parents are still married, and he is cheating on my mom and she still doesn't know about it, but I do

User Profile: FlowersAndWar
FlowersAndWar February 10th, 2018

my relationship with my family.

Emotions are not really a thing here, so as someone who has always been an outsider, there were times when I had literally no one to talk to because of this. Also I think there's a big chance that I'm trans and my family isn't exactly supportive of that as well...

User Profile: MaggieG456
MaggieG456 February 10th, 2018

The relationship between me and my besties...

I have four of them..

But lately they are getting grouped with each other..I mean if the five of us are A B C D and E, then A and B are calling each other best friends , while C and D are too

So I am just left in the middle

My whole class is taking their names in pairs

Everyone has forgotten that I exist

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB February 10th, 2018

my relationship with my mum

User Profile: azconajared
azconajared February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my best friend. We're very close, but I've always wanted to be more than just friends. I've confessed multiple times but everytime they've rejected me. And it hurts, and I wish I didn't feel this way, I wish I could just get over it, but they're the love of my life.