One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
My relationship with my parents.
It wasn't necessarily a relationship but we were kind of like friends with benefits but didn't make it to the "sex" stage 
![]()
Relationship with my mum. It is not that bad. But we keep fighting and yelling at each other even though now I'm already married. I appreciate everything that she done for me but I cannot help but remember all the bad things that happened in the past because of her.
My relationship with my ex.
He was my first partner and I'm in my second relatonship now, and it went so bad the first time that I've carried a lot of worry and insecurities from the first to the second.
I think about it nearly everyday (despite it being over a year ago) and the pain is still there every time I relive those moments.
My parents.
My mom have never considered my feelings and because we often fight, she stopped me from going to college, called me names and have done a lot more things I'm embarrassed to admit. Ever since I moved out with my dad, he started acting like my mom: I feel worse and worse the more I'm around or hear them.
One relationship in my life that I have that is dependable is with God. He never shy way from me or foresake me in my time of need. He carrys me to over come and bring me joy even on my saddest days when I feel lonely.
My mom died a year and a half ago. Overall we always had a great relationship and were open and honest about everything. When she was diagnosed with terminal cancer, I felt like when the time came I could handle it because she knew how much I loved her and we had said everything we needed to say. However when the time came her last words to me were those of anger. I know it was because she was in pain and it wasnt really how she felt but I just cant get past the fact that as much as I know in my heart that it wasnt really how she felt, that my dear mothers last words to me were not I love you. She seemed so angry with me. I feel like I let her down in not fighting harder for her to not be in such pain and shouldve known to push harder for more medication etc.
my relationship with my sister. I don
My relationship with my family. I've read so many books featuring different types of families, but I always strived to have a warm, big, and kind family. So far, that hasn't been the case.
My parent's got divorced when I was 4, my step-siblings are several years older than me (My sister is 5 years older, and my "brother" is about 10 or so). Also, I have no actual blood siblings, so I became fast friends with my sister. Since we were 5 years apart, I didn't understand a lot of things that she did, nor did I understand her relationship crisis, but I still was there for her. To me, she was like an actual sister, even though I was only able to see her every other weekend. She's 18 now, and after she graduated from high school, she moved in with her boyfriend. Now, I basically never get to see her, even though she was probably the one person who was close to me besides my mum. I know this is rude of me to do, but after she left, I went through some of her old school notebooks, and whenever she wrote about her family, she always included my dad, her mom, her pets, and her boyfriend. I checked several more from various years, and even in the recent entries, she never even mentioned me once. To others, that might not mean much, but it severely hurt me. Even when we started writing stories in kindergarten (1 year after I met her), I included her in a lot of my stories. As I got older, I still mentioned her every now and again, because she was like the sister I was unable to have, but I was wrong to think it was the same with her.
My relationship with my family, specifically my sister, makes me sad.
My relationship with my best friend. She has an abusive fiance that hates me so I don't see her much and now she's even taken me out of her wedding because of him. We rarely talk except when she needs something or to get away from him.... I wish we were friends like we were in high school again