Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Skaedi
Skaedi February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my sister. She's 6.5 years younger than I am (I'm 20, she's 13/about to be 14), and we pretty much argue about almost anything? Mom says we need to learn how to get along better, because even though they're not close to it now, eventually mom and dad are going to pass away, and my sister and I will be the only ones left from our immediate family. Yeah we'll have extended family, but, I love my sister and I don't know what I'd do if I lost my parents and then she didn't talk to me anymore.

My memory isn't all that great, but I know I used to be pretty crappy and mean to her a lot of the time. I'm not mean to her now, but it's not really surprising that she assumes the worst when it comes to me. I'm pretty terrible at communication? I don't intend to sound mean or annoyed, but my tone of voice comes across as that even when I'm actually pretty happy? So she responds the same way, which then makes me start getting annoyed, because I wasn't upset but then she sounds pissed and I don't understand why, and it just makes a big mess. Usually we talk about it afterwards, and try to figure out what actually started the argument, so I mean, we're working at it? I just... I really wish getting along was easier, because sometimes it feels like she hates me, and it breaks my heart.

User Profile: Vive
Vive February 10th, 2018

My marriage of 10 years. We used to fight so much, now We barely talk. I stopped trusting him immediately after he cheated. Its been so long since his affair, and I just seem to not be able to move forward. As much as I want to leave, I always have a reason for staying.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my family... It just sucks soo bad

User Profile: Ourjourney2310
Ourjourney2310 February 10th, 2018

....is when u finally fall in love , and the expectations the end will b happiness and its collapse while u r in the mid of still loving someone.

...is make the other person sad and lost and trying to mk it till the end ,

...is more sad when u know that someone staying but u know he want to leave

User Profile: UnknownUser2018
UnknownUser2018 February 10th, 2018

I am so obsessed with a girl that I can't get over it. It had been 4 months. Her dad thinks I am a bad influence on her. Since then, we had to avoid contact. She said she didn't want to completely cut me out, but one day she changed her attitude towards me. I don't understand. I wish I knew the reason why she suddenly stopped talking to me and ignores me. She is just sits next to me in class. After the first semester, we have been separate and I was supposed to go to the same class with her. But the teachers changed my schedule to help me get over her. She is now a trigger to me, and the teachers think I stalk her. Things may never be the same again. But if I never try I will never know. All I can do now is to give her the space she needs and stop thinking about her. Move on with my life. As a random person reads my post, hey. You can see how obsessed I am. And I still hate to admit this relationship between me and my soul mate if I can call her that makes me pissed off. And I possibly made things worse when I showed her how angry I am. Nobody can gareuntee what may happen. Things are so complicated and messed up now. I should give her some actual space. It is about time to take a risk, build a fire wall, and take our treads lightly. That is the best I can do. I liked her more than anyone in my life. But I have to control myself. I don't like people in general, so when I find someone who has the same thing living inside me, I do it hard. But she will come back, right?... Right guys?

User Profile: convivialComputer7196
convivialComputer7196 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my ex was a bad ideal because I went back to him a third time he rude still love the drama and gossiping and blames other people he can

User Profile: TrashPanda44
TrashPanda44 February 10th, 2018

I mourn the loss of my soulmate and spouse. He and I have been friends for over 30 years and were married nearly 20. He stopped wanting me by his side for reasons he's not chosen to share. I wish him happiness. I wish myself happiness too. Life didn't end with that relationship.

User Profile: PurpleDragon8
PurpleDragon8 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my most recent ex. We still talk....kinda. Things have gotten much more strained between us because they say things sometimes that really hurt me; it's like they don't realize how much affect it has on me or they just don't care. 11 months since they broke my heart and I still can't get over it. And I feel like thier love for me died the day I confessed that I am genderfluid.

User Profile: intellectualTurtle2586
intellectualTurtle2586 February 10th, 2018

My unloving narcissistic mother who I craved love from, but never got

User Profile: sensibleEast4436
sensibleEast4436 February 10th, 2018

MOD GODOFWARWARS A DISGUSTING COLD CYBERBULLY