Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: SkyeD21
SkyeD21 February 10th, 2018

My mum...

User Profile: CinnamonDot
CinnamonDot February 10th, 2018

My dad. He's cheating on his wife (who is not my mom) with my teacher. And he doesn't even try to be discreet about it...

User Profile: Cleveland4551
Cleveland4551 February 10th, 2018

It was an old girlfriend/ fiancé. It was going on at the time my Mom was dying and it took away from spending time with my Mom. It was a miserable relationship. I wasted so much time and energy. I think about how bad the 2 years were and would give anything to go back and re do those years.

User Profile: shortie28
shortie28 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my mom. She is non supportive, doesnt understand me, she hates my decisions, she is fake, and wasnt loving at all. I seriously think that she doesnt like me. She even hated that I went into psychology for college instead of business like she did.

I have had a lot of time to think about this but I always do things to have her be proud of me. But she never has been and I dont think she ever will be proud of me.

1 reply
User Profile: frankCup6363
frankCup6363 February 10th, 2018

@shortie28 wow sounds simular i have a mum who insults me and then says your too sensitive when she says things like you will never amount to much !

load more
User Profile: frankCup6363
frankCup6363 February 10th, 2018

My mum put me down my whole life and it has knocked my self esteem that not just her but the family think its ok to treat me as though i dont matter . And say im too sensitive to insults as it was not said that way !!

1 reply
User Profile: shortie28
shortie28 February 10th, 2018

@frankCup6363 definitely sounds like my situation. It doesnt feel good at all.

load more
User Profile: frankCup6363
frankCup6363 February 10th, 2018

Family dont value me and my mum put me down all the time and they wonder why i dont rise above it . It hurts

User Profile: ch4nnels
ch4nnels February 10th, 2018

My wife. It has been miserable for both of us because we closed off from each other rather than being entirely open and supportive. I feel like I lost a best friend and I have never felt more alone in my entire life. I'm trying not to fuel resentment or malice; I genuinely hope she finds a better future apart from me, but the situation hurts so deeply I can barely function on a day to day basis.

2 replies
User Profile: Greensheep
Greensheep February 10th, 2018

@ch4nnels

I am so sorry to hear about that. What do you think that happened?

User Profile: TrashPanda44
TrashPanda44 February 11th, 2018

@ch4nnels

Same here with my soulmate.

load more
User Profile: Starapon
Starapon February 10th, 2018

I never had one relationship before ..

1 reply
User Profile: Myuser
Myuser February 10th, 2018

@Starapon

Me too.

Some times i think, I am special :)))

load more
User Profile: anonyCat2006
anonyCat2006 February 10th, 2018

My Dad. We have always been different in our ways of thinking and expressing himself. The addictions he has and his denial to accept how they affect his family has made our relationship weak. I feel sad that we could not have a close relationship built on mutual trust. It hurts me to see him push away good people and make the same mistakes repeatedly. Especially now when he is in the hosipital and refuses to change

User Profile: intellectualPomegranate3960
intellectualPomegranate3960 February 10th, 2018

my mom and I..