Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: turquoiseLemon9375
turquoiseLemon9375 February 10th, 2018

Right now it seems like it's the relationship with my boyfriend. I don't know if it's me, him or both of us, but I feel like we're growing apart and we are just not on the same page.... So yeah, I guess that's the one that makes me sad right now. :(

User Profile: Renae1
Renae1 February 10th, 2018

Boyfriend of 4 years, which I am deeply in love with just told me he doesnt want kids or marriage and I do, so Im in the middle of deciding what to do. Which is heartbreaking.

User Profile: gregariousBanana8452
gregariousBanana8452 February 10th, 2018

My father

User Profile: lovingPlane5350
lovingPlane5350 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my husband ,I believe he is a narcissist

User Profile: myfamilymakeamesuicidal
myfamilymakeamesuicidal February 10th, 2018

My family. They provide for me and my sister but i should just run away because they hate us and they make things hard

1 reply
User Profile: Renae1
Renae1 February 10th, 2018

@myfamilymakeamesuicidal

Are you old enough to move out? Family is not around forever. If you really wanted to you can break free you just got to work for it. Keep your head down, work hard and save money so you can get out of the toxic situation. If you dont want to do that, then work on your relationship with them, tell th m how you feel. :)

load more
User Profile: amusingWriter6914
amusingWriter6914 February 10th, 2018

My whole family, but specially with my mother.

User Profile: Smbellam
Smbellam February 10th, 2018

My whole family.

1 reply
User Profile: philosophicalLunch3557
philosophicalLunch3557 February 10th, 2018

@Smbellam I feel you. I feel the same way. It's what causes alot of my depression.

load more
User Profile: littlebodybigsoul
littlebodybigsoul February 10th, 2018

my mom, she makes me feel bad all the time

1 reply
User Profile: Myuser
Myuser February 10th, 2018

@littlebodybigsoul

You can say good morning and good night mom and feel good every day

load more
User Profile: Uptownsage
Uptownsage February 10th, 2018

Is wasting 8 years on my ex husband when I could have been enjoying life instead of marrying too young.

1 reply
User Profile: Dreamycloud
Dreamycloud February 10th, 2018

@Uptownsage It

load more
User Profile: Karmalot
Karmalot February 10th, 2018

My step mom. She makes me feel like shit for everything and has built up this story in her head that I despise her and I have to comfort her for it. Funny enough, it's part of why I despise her now. Not to mention she's a fucking control freak and abused my brother for years.