Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Up3down1
Up3down1 February 10th, 2018

Her, relationship turned friendship turned bisness partners turned nothing

User Profile: joe15
joe15 February 10th, 2018

My mum. She always finds something wrong with everything I do

1 reply
User Profile: Alexisanxiety
Alexisanxiety February 10th, 2018

@joe15 me too. Anything and everything that makes ME happy I don't follow through with because it's not what ahe envisioned for me or it will "break her heart".

load more
User Profile: unassumingOwl5768
unassumingOwl5768 February 10th, 2018

My husband, we are so distant even when we are together, He hasnt held or snuggled with me since our first year of marriage over 20 years ago.

1 reply
User Profile: ambitiousPark7583
ambitiousPark7583 February 11th, 2018

@unassumingOwl5768

I m at a point where you are married for three years but zero communication.zero concern. Zero interest or care ..it hurts a lot. Can't imagine how could you stay for so long. I have already started disintegrating ..I try to remind myself that I need to love myself rather then someone to love me

load more
User Profile: politeBunny9252
politeBunny9252 February 10th, 2018

Someday, well forget the hurt, the reason we cried and who caused us pain..

Well finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time.

"After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race

User Profile: liluzivert23
liluzivert23 February 10th, 2018

Me and my crush

User Profile: Shatteredglass5
Shatteredglass5 February 10th, 2018

My dad, who hits me amd grounds me although I'm 18

User Profile: DrasticCoition
DrasticCoition February 10th, 2018

With my mom

User Profile: SnakeInAWoodpile
SnakeInAWoodpile February 10th, 2018

My dad, he is verbally abusive and openly wishes I wsn't around

4 replies
User Profile: Emobitchboi
Emobitchboi February 10th, 2018

@SnakeInAWoodpile

sending love. you arent alone.

1 reply
User Profile: SnakeInAWoodpile
SnakeInAWoodpile February 10th, 2018

@Emobitchboi thank youheart

load more
User Profile: Frogfreak44
Frogfreak44 February 10th, 2018

@SnakeInAWoodpile

im so sorry. My birth mother was abusive as well so I know what youre going through. Stay strong and be better than he is as a person and parent.

1 reply
User Profile: SnakeInAWoodpile
SnakeInAWoodpile February 11th, 2018

@Frogfreak44 Thank you! I now know how to spot when someone is poison atleast

load more
load more
User Profile: Emobitchboi
Emobitchboi February 10th, 2018

This girl I met, weve been friends for the past 6 months and weve gone on so many dates, but about 2 months ago i got in a motorcycle accident and lost my left leg... ever since i feel like ive been nothing more than an accesory... just a nothing nobody. shes the only person who has ever made me feel truly alive. she ignighted a passion that died long ago in my heart, it hurts cause i lost a 1 in a million girl because of things icant control.

-Jason Dean. 18

2 replies
User Profile: yellowTangerine1729
yellowTangerine1729 February 11th, 2018

@Emobitchboi Don't let anyone make you feel like a nobody. This girl was surely great, but if she (and other people you know) can't see past something like that to the true, inner you, then maybe she wasn't the right one for you in the first place. You sound like a great person, I know you will find happiness. Maybe one day she will come around, but if not, just know that there are plenty of other people out there who do and will accept you for exactly who you are.

1 reply
User Profile: Emobitchboi
Emobitchboi February 11th, 2018

@yellowTangerine1729 :,)

load more
load more
User Profile: politeHuman101
politeHuman101 February 10th, 2018

All of them. I feel like I can't fully connect with anybody.