Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Frogfreak44
Frogfreak44 February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my fiancé. Seems as though we take 2 steps forward and 5 steps back

User Profile: Owlcat
Owlcat February 11th, 2018

With my mom. We are at a point of of talking when we have to, sadly, its the best we have ever got along.

User Profile: plumCoconut4607
plumCoconut4607 February 11th, 2018

My first boyfriend. He was emotionally abusive and broke me.

User Profile: yellowTangerine1729
yellowTangerine1729 February 11th, 2018

My mom. I know she loves me, but she has never understood my problems with anxiety, and doesn't seem to want to. She just gets angry at me, and says I'm running her life and the rest of the family's life. I always feel like I'm disappointing her. She has a tendency to cut people out of her life, and I'm sure one day she will do the same to me.

User Profile: DizzySpiral
DizzySpiral February 11th, 2018

With my husband. Things have changed and I don

User Profile: amusingPlum9542
amusingPlum9542 February 11th, 2018

My husband. He puts me down constantly, then gets angry that I have no self esteem. And other than him, I don't really feel like I have relationships. Sure I know people, but not a single person I can reach out to.

User Profile: JordanBell23
JordanBell23 February 11th, 2018

Parents. I didn

User Profile: bubbleTiger2552
bubbleTiger2552 February 11th, 2018

My Daughter

User Profile: tabathaa
tabathaa February 11th, 2018

My parents: they dont ever listen to try to understand me. so they dont understand and they get upset. and thats okay

My friends: i feel like i everything i do is out of love, but they dont ever appreciate it or recipricate the loveback. much less when i need something (rare) they never come thru. and thats okay too.

User Profile: gratefulsunrise
gratefulsunrise February 11th, 2018

My parents. I wish I can be more open to them and I wish they can be more open to me. Were a small and cold household